International pharmaceutical price differences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morgan, Steve & McMahon, Meghan & Greyson, Devon, 2008. "Balancing health and industrial policy objectives in the pharmaceutical sector: Lessons from Australia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 133-145, August.
- Gianluca Baio & Laura Magazzini & Antonio Nicita & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2003. "Il Decreto DL 15/04/2002, n. 63 sul Contenimento della Spesa Farmaceutica - Impatto sull'Industria e Distorsioni nel Funzionamento del Mercato," Working Papers CERM 0-2003, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
- John Quiggin, 2005.
"How to kill a country?: The USÐAustralia Free Trade Agreement, pharmaceuticals and intellectual property,"
Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers
WP1P05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Quiggin, John, 2005. "How to kill a country? The US-Australia Free Trade Agreement, pharmaceuticals and intellectual property," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151506, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Doran, Evan & Robertson, Jane & Henry, David, 2005. "Moral hazard and prescription medicine use in Australia--the patient perspective," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 1437-1443, April.
- Coenen, Michael & Haucap, Justus & Herr, Annika & Kuchinke, Björn A., 2011.
"Wettbewerbspotenziale im deutschen Apothekenmarkt
[The Potential for Competition between Pharmacies in Germany]," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 17, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Anthony Harris & Jing Jing Li & Karen Yong, 2016. "What Can We Expect from Value-Based Funding of Medicines? A Retrospective Study," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 393-402, April.
- Roberto Álvarez & Aldo González, 2018. "Análisis Comparativo de Precios de Medicamentos en América Latina," Working Papers wp462, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspharmaceuticals - pricing - drugs - Pharmaceutical Benefit Scheme - PBS - subsidy - price comparisons - therapeutic groups - molecules;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2001-07-30 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2001-07-30 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0107004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .