Report NEP-MIC-2001-07-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Turner, J.R., 2001. "Project Contract Management and a Theory of Organization," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-43-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Edward Kutsoati & Jan Zabojnik, 2001. "Durable Goods Monopoly, Learning-by-doing and "Sleeping Patents"," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0105, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Andersen, Niels Åkerstrøm, 2000. "Political Administration," Working Papers 5/2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Management, Politics & Philosophy.
- Item repec:wil:wilcde:161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jenny Williams & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 2001. "Alcohol and Marijuana Use Among College Students: Economic Complements or Substitutes?," NBER Working Papers 8401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frédéric KOESSLER, 2001. "Persuasion Games with Higher Order Uncertainty," Working Papers of BETA 2001-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Luca Anderlini & Roger Lagunoff, 2001. " Communication in Dynastic Repeated Games: `Whitewashes' and `Coverups' ," Game Theory and Information 0107001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maula, Marjatte & Poulfelt, Flemming, 2000. "Knowledge Transfer, Consulting Modes and Learning Do the Codes of Conduct and Ethics Reflect Reality in Management Consulting?," Working Papers 9/2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Management, Politics & Philosophy.
- Productivity Commission, 2001. "International benchmarking of remote, rural and urban telecommunications services," Others 0107005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Cribbett, 2001. "Population distribution and telecommunication costs," Others 0107003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:wil:wilcde:162 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Productivity Commission, 2001. "International pharmaceutical price differences," Others 0107004, University Library of Munich, Germany.