Report NEP-MIC-2001-07-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward Kutsoati & Jan Zabojnik, 2001. "Durable Goods Monopoly, Learning-by-doing and "Sleeping Patents"," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0105, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Andersen, Niels Åkerstrøm, 2000. "Political Administration," Working Papers 5/2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Management, Politics & Philosophy.
- Item repec:wil:wilcde:161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jenny Williams & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 2001. "Alcohol and Marijuana Use Among College Students: Economic Complements or Substitutes?," NBER Working Papers 8401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frédéric KOESSLER, 2001. "Persuasion Games with Higher Order Uncertainty," Working Papers of BETA 2001-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Luca Anderlini & Roger Lagunoff, 2001. " Communication in Dynastic Repeated Games: `Whitewashes' and `Coverups' ," Game Theory and Information 0107001, EconWPA.
- Maula, Marjatte & Poulfelt, Flemming, 2000. "Knowledge Transfer, Consulting Modes and Learning Do the Codes of Conduct and Ethics Reflect Reality in Management Consulting?," Working Papers 9/2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Management, Politics & Philosophy.
- Productivity Commission, 2001. "International benchmarking of remote, rural and urban telecommunications services," Others 0107005, EconWPA.
- Peter Cribbett, 2001. "Population distribution and telecommunication costs," Others 0107003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wil:wilcde:162 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Productivity Commission, 2001. "International pharmaceutical price differences," Others 0107004, EconWPA.