How to kill a country?: The USÐAustralia Free Trade Agreement, pharmaceuticals and intellectual property
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Quiggin, John, 2005. "How to kill a country? The US-Australia Free Trade Agreement, pharmaceuticals and intellectual property," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151506, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- James, Sallie & Anderson, Kym, 1998.
"On the need for more economic assessment of quarantine/SPS policies,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(4), December.
- Anderson, Kym & James, Sarah, 1998. "On the Need for More Economic Assessment of Quarantine/SPS Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 1934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Productivity Commission, 2001. "International pharmaceutical price differences," Others 0107004, EconWPA.
More about this item
- H89 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsm:pubpol:p05_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Adamson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsmuqau.html .