Report NEP-INT-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Romalis & Mary Amiti, 2006. "Will the Doha Round Lead to Preference Erosion?," IMF Working Papers 06/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Sonali Jain-Chandra & Ananthakrishnan Prasad, 2005. "The Impact on India of Trade Liberalization in the Textiles and Clothing Sector," IMF Working Papers 05/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Tahsin Saadi-Sedik, 2006. "How Does Trade Openness Influence Budget Deficits in Developing Countries?," IMF Working Papers 06/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Dennis, Allen, 2006. "Trade liberalization, factor market flexibility, and growth : the case of Morocco and Tunisia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3857, The World Bank.
- Elisa Borghi, 2005. "Trade openness and wage distribution in Chile," KITeS Working Papers 173, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2005.
- Kei-Mu Yi & Ayhan Kose, 2005. "Can the Standard International Business Cycle Model Explain the Relation Between Trade and Comovement?," IMF Working Papers 05/204, International Monetary Fund.
- Galina A. Schwartz & Ari Van Assche, 2006. "Input Specificity and Global Sourcing," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-02, CIRANO.
- Luke Willard & Tarhan Feyzioglu, 2006. "Does Inflation in China Affect the United States and Japan?," IMF Working Papers 06/36, International Monetary Fund.
- Michal Hulej & Charalambos G. Tsangarides & Pierre Ewenczyk, 2006. "Stylized Facts on Bilateral Trade and Currency Unions; Implications for Africa," IMF Working Papers 06/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Hervé Boulhol, 2005. "Why haven't price-cost margins decreased with globalization ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06007, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Sanjeev Gupta & Catherine A. Pattillo & Kevin Joseph Carey, 2005. "Sustaining Growth Accelerations and Pro-Poor Growth in Africa," IMF Working Papers 05/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard M. Bird, 2006. "Tax Incentives for Foreign Investment in Latin America and the Caribbean: Do They Need to be Harmonized?," International Tax Program Papers 0601, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Stephen Tokarick, 2006. "Does Import Protection Discourage Exports?," IMF Working Papers 06/20, International Monetary Fund.
- Lubin Kobla Doe, 2006. "Reforming External Tariffs in Central and Western African Countries," IMF Working Papers 06/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Giovanni B. Concu, 2005. "Investigating distance effects on environmental values: A choice modelling approach," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP7M05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- John Quiggin, 2005. "How to kill a country?: The USÐAustralia Free Trade Agreement, pharmaceuticals and intellectual property," Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers WP1P05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.