The Russian corporation: patterns of behaviour during the crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andrei Yakovlev & Yuri V. Simachev & Yuri Danilov, 2009. "The Russian corporation: patterns of behavior during the crisis," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 100, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
References listed on IDEAS
- Puffer, Sheila M. & McCarthy, Daniel J., 2003. "The emergence of corporate governance in Russia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 284-298, November.
- Andrei Yakovlev, 2004. "Evolution of corporate governance in Russia: government policy vs. real incentives of economic agents," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 387-403.
- Puffer, Sheila M. & McCarthy, Daniel J., 2007. "Can Russia's state-managed, network capitalism be competitive?: Institutional pull versus institutional push," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-13, March.
- S. Aleksashenko., 2008. "Crisis-2008: Time to Set a Diagnosis," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 11.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2005. "Corporate Governance Structures in Postsocialist Economies: Toward a Central Eastern European Model of Corporate Governance?," Post-Print halshs-00270026, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yakovlev, Andrei & Govorun, Andrei, 2011. "Industrial Associations as a Channel of Business-Government Interactions in an Imperfect Institutional Environment: The Russian Case," IWH Discussion Papers 16/2011, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Sergey Solntsev, 2013. "Senior management labor market: from economic growth to crisis. The case of Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/MAN/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Yakovlev, Andrei, 2011. "State-business relations in Russia in the 2000s: From the capture model to a variety of exchange models?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Andrei Yakovlev & Andrei Govorun, 2011. "Industrial Associations as a Channel of Business-Government Interactions in an Imperfect Institutional Environment: The Russian Case," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 116, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2016. "The Evolution of Corporate Governance in the Global Financial Crisis : The Case of Russian Industrial Firms," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki, 2015.
"Global Financial Crisis, Ownership Change, and Corporate Governance Evolution Firm-Level Evidence from Russia,"
KIER Working Papers
925, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2015. "Global Financial Crisis, Ownership Change, and Corporate Governance Evolution: Firm-Level Evidence from Russia," RRC Working Paper Series 52, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:22:y:2010:i:2:p:129-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .