Political Survival or Entrepreneurial Development? Observations on Russian Business Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huber, Peter & Nagaev, sergei & Wörgötter, Andreas, 1996. "The Relocation of Russian Industry 1987-1993," MPRA Paper 20534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Igor Gurkov, 1998. "Ownership and control in Russian privatised companies: New evidence from a repeated survey," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 259-270.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alf Rehn & Saara Taalas, 2004. "‘Znakomstva I Svyazi’ (Acquaintances and connections) -- Blat , the Soviet Union, and mundane entrepreneurship," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 235-250, May.
- William Pyle, 2005. "Collective Action and Post-Communist Enterprise: The Economic Logic of Russia???s Business Associations," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp794, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ivanova, Maria & Torkkeli, Lasse, 2013. "Managerial sensemaking of interaction within business relationships: A cultural perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 717-727.
- Schwartz, Andrew & Zysman, John, 1998. "Reunifying Europe in an Emerging World Economy: Economic Heterogeneity, New Industrial Options, and Political Choices," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt60w702zc, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- William Pyle, 2005. "Collective Action and Post-Communist Enterprise: The Economic Logic of Russia’s Business Associations," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0521, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Zoya Kotelnikova, 2013. "Structural embeddedness and contractual relationships of chain stores and their suppliers in Russian emerging markets," HSE Working papers WP BRP 22/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Klaus E Meyer, 2000. "International Production Networks and Enterprise Transformation in Central Europe," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 42(1), pages 135-150, April.
- Bat Batjargal, 2000. "Social Capital and Entrepreneurial Performance in Russia: A Panel Study," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 352, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- David Stark & Balázs Vedres, 2005. "Sequenze di rete e investimento estero in Ungheria," Stato e mercato, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 391-422.
- Cédric Durand & Marc Lautier, 2013. "Too big, too quick?. An institutional and systemic overview of the rise of Russian metallurgical transnationals," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 41-76.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness networks; survival; entrepreneurial networks; rent-seeking; Russia;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .