Reducing structural dominance and entry barriers in Russian industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Annette N. Brown & J. David Brown, 1998.
"Does Market Structure Matter? New Evidence from Russia,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
188, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brown, Annette & Brown, J David, 1998. "Does Market Structure Matter? New Evidence from Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 1946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Annette Brown & J. David Brown, 1998. "Does Market Structure Matter?: New Evidence From Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 159, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Frye, Timothy & Shleifer, Andrei, 1997. "The Invisible Hand and the Grabbing Hand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 354-358, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broadman, Harry G. & Recanatini, Francesca, 2001. "Is Russia restructuring ? new evidence on job creation and destruction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2641, The World Bank.
- Daniel Berkowitz & David N. DeJong, 2005. "Entrepreneurship and Post-socialist Growth," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(1), pages 25-46, February.
- Linz, Susan J., 2004.
"Motivating Russian workers: analysis of age and gender differences,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 261-289, July.
- Susan J. Linz, 2002. "Motivating Russian Workers: Analysis of Age and Gender Differences," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 466, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2008.
"The determinants of board composition in a transforming economy: Evidence from Russia,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 532-549, December.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2008. "The Determinants of Board Composition in a Transforming Economy: Evidence from Russia," RRC Working Paper Series 9, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bergsman, Joel & Broadman, Harry G. & Drebentsov, Vladimir, 2000. "Improving Russia's policy on foreign direct investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2329, The World Bank.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Keiko Suganuma, 2015.
"Foreign direct investment and regional economic development in Russia: an econometric assessment,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 209-255, November.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suganuma, Keiko, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Economic Development in Russia: An Econometric Assessment," RRC Working Paper Series 44, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2014. "Global financial crisis, corporate governance, and firm survival:," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 178-211.
- Barbara Roberts & Steve Thompson, 2003. "Entry and Exit in a Transition Economy: The Case of Poland," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 22(3), pages 225-243, May.
- Boradman, Harry G., 2000. "Competition, Corporate Governance, and regulation in Central Asia - Uzbekistan's structural reform challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2331, The World Bank.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2013. "Global Financial Crisis, Corporate Governance, and Firm Survival: The Russian Experience," RRC Working Paper Series 37, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Harry Broadman & Francesca Recanatini, 2002. "Corruption and Policy: Back to the Roots," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 37-49.
- Lee, Seung-Hyun & Peng, Mike W. & Song, Sangcheol, 2013. "Governments, entrepreneurs, and positive externalities: A real options perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 333-347.
- Avdasheva, Svetlana & Goreyko, Nadezhda & Pittman, Russell, 2011. "Abuse of collective dominance under the competition law of the Russian Federation," MPRA Paper 33742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkets and Market Access; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Small and Medium Size Enterprises; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Private Participation in Infrastructure; Small Scale Enterprise; Microfinance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .