Reducing Structural Dominance and Entry Barriers in Russian Industry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 17 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/industrial+organization/journal/11151/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Timothy Frye & Andrei Shleifer, 1996.
"The Invisible Hand and the Grabbing Hand,"
NBER Working Papers
5856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Annette & Brown, J David, 1998.
"Does Market Structure Matter? New Evidence from Russia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Annette Brown & J. David Brown, 1998. "Does Market Structure Matter?: New Evidence From Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 159, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Annette N. Brown & J. David Brown, 1998. "Does Market Structure Matter? New Evidence from Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 188, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Broadman, H.G., 1998. "Case-by-Case Privatization in the Russian Federation. Lessons from International Experience," World Bank - Discussion Papers 385, World Bank.
- Enrico C. Perotti & Stanislav Gelfer, 1998.
"Investment Financing in Russian Financial-Industrial Groups,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
98-053/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Enrico C. Perotti & Stanislav Gelfer, 1998. "Investment Financing in Russian Financial-Industrial Groups," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 242, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:17:y:2000:i:2:p:155-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.