Improving Russia's policy on foreign direct investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Broadman, Harry G. & Xiaolun Sun, 1997. "The distribution of foreign direct investment in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1720, The World Bank.
- Broadman, Harry G., 2000. "Reducing structural dominance and entry barriers in Russian industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2330, The World Bank.
- Harry G. Broadman & Xiaolun Sun, 1997. "The Distribution of Foreign Direct Investment in China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 339-361, May.
- Harry Broadman, 2000. "Reducing Structural Dominance and Entry Barriers in Russian Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 17(2), pages 155-175, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert M. Stern, 2002.
"An Economic Perspective on Russia's Accession to the WTO,"
480, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Robert M. Stern, 2002. "An Economic Perspective on Russia's Accession to the WTO," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 472, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ahrend, Rüdiger, 2012.
"Understanding Russian regions’ economic performance during periods of decline and growth—An extreme bound analysis approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 426-443.
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2008. "Understanding Russian Regions' Economic Performance during Periods of Decline and Growth: An Extreme-bound Analysis Approach," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 644, OECD Publishing.
- Ksenia Yudaeva & Kozlov Konstantin & Natalia Melentieva & Natalia Ponomareva, 2000. "Does Foreign Ownership Matter? Russian Experience," Working Papers w0005, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Jacek Cukrowski, 2004. "Russian oil: the role of the sector in Russia's economy," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 285-296.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Labor Policies; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Economic Theory&Research; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Environmental Economics&Policies; Foreign Direct Investment; Economic Theory&Research; National Governance; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .