Improving Russia's policy on foreign direct investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Broadman, Harry G. & Xiaolun Sun, 1997. "The distribution of foreign direct investment in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1720, The World Bank.
- Broadman, Harry G., 2000. "Reducing structural dominance and entry barriers in Russian industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2330, The World Bank.
- Harry G. Broadman & Xiaolun Sun, 1997. "The Distribution of Foreign Direct Investment in China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 339-361, May.
- Harry Broadman, 2000. "Reducing Structural Dominance and Entry Barriers in Russian Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 17(2), pages 155-175, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vera Belaya & Jon Henrich Hanf, 2010. "Foreign direct investment as an agent of change in Russian agrifood business - consequences of the export of chain management concepts by foreign investors," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 55-72.
- Robert M. Stern, 2002.
"An Economic Perspective on Russia's Accession to the WTO,"
480, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Robert M. Stern, 2002. "An Economic Perspective on Russia's Accession to the WTO," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 472, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ahrend, Rüdiger, 2012.
"Understanding Russian regions’ economic performance during periods of decline and growth—An extreme bound analysis approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 426-443.
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2008. "Understanding Russian Regions' Economic Performance during Periods of Decline and Growth: An Extreme-bound Analysis Approach," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 644, OECD Publishing.
- Jacek Cukrowski, 2004. "Russian oil: the role of the sector in Russia's economy," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 285-296.
- Ksenia Yudaeva & Kozlov Konstantin & Natalia Melentieva & Natalia Ponomareva, 2000. "Does Foreign Ownership Matter? Russian Experience," Working Papers w0005, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Labor Policies; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Economic Theory&Research; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Environmental Economics&Policies; Foreign Direct Investment; Economic Theory&Research; National Governance; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.