The distribution of foreign direct investment in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Gruber & James M. Poterba, 1996.
"Tax Subsidies to Employer-Provided Health Insurance,"
NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Foundations of Household Taxation, pages 135-168
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & James Poterba, 1995. "Tax Subsidies to Employer-Provided Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 5147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Woodbury, Stephen A & Hamermesh, Daniel S, 1992.
"Taxes, Fringe Benefits and Faculty,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 74(2), pages 287-296, May.
- Stephen A. Woodbury & Daniel S. Hamermesh, "undated". "Taxes, Fringe Benefits, and Faculty," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles saw1992, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Stephen A. Woodbury, 1990. "Taxes, Fringe Benefits and Faculty," NBER Working Papers 3455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J Martinez-Vazquez, 1994.
"The challenge of expenditure-assignment reform in Russia,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(3), pages 277-292, June.
- J Martinez-Vazquez, 1994. "The Challenge of Expenditure-Assignment Reform in Russia," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 12(3), pages 277-292, September.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 1994.
"Japan's Consumption and Saving in International Perspective,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(2), pages 293-316, January.
- Horioka, C.Y., 1990. "Japan'S Consumption And Saving In International Perspective," ISER Discussion Paper 0216, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Mark E. Schaffer, 1995. "Round table on "Divestiture of social services from state-owned enterprises"," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(2), pages 247-250, June.
- Kitchen, H., 1993. "Efficient Delivery of Local Government Services," Papers 93-15, Queen's at Kingston - School of Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Foreign Direct Investment; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .