Does Market Structure Matter?: New Evidence From Russia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brown, Annette & Brown, J David, 1998. "Does Market Structure Matter? New Evidence from Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 1946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Annette N. Brown & J. David Brown, 1998. "Does Market Structure Matter? New Evidence from Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 188, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bessonova, Eugenia, 2010. "Efficiency of Manufacturing in Russia: Effect of Domestic Competition and FDI," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 17(1), pages 106-127.
- Maryanchyk Ivan, "undated". "Market Structure and Profitability in a Transition Economy: Ukrainian Case," EERC Working Paper Series 03-06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Broadman, Harry G., 2000. "Reducing structural dominance and entry barriers in Russian industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2330, The World Bank.
- Susan Linz, 2000. "Restructuring with What Success? A Case Study of Russian Firms," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 324, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Erik Berglof & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 1999.
"The Changing Corporate Governance Paradigm: Implications for Transition and Developing Countries,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
263, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Erik BERGLÖF & Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 1999. "The Changing Corporate Governance Paradigm : Implications for Transition and Developing Countries," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9912, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Poltavets Ivan, 2005. "Productivity Differential and Competition: Can an Old Dog be Taught New Tricks?," EERC Working Paper Series 05-09e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Harry Broadman, 2000. "Reducing Structural Dominance and Entry Barriers in Russian Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 17(2), pages 155-175, September.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket structure; concentration; competition; structure conduct performance; transition Russia;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:1998-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .