Competition Policy Convergence: Where Next?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- F. M. Scherer (ed.), 1993. "Monopoly and Competition Policy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 589.
- Robert Liefmann, 1915. "Monopoly or Competition as the Basis of a Government Trust Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 308-325.
- MacDonald, James M, 1994. "Does Import Competition Force Efficient Production?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(4), pages 721-27, November.
- Scherer, Frederic Michael, 1996. "International trade and competition policy," ZEW Discussion Papers 96-18, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- J. P. Neary (ed.), 1995. "International Trade," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 575.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:24:y:1997:i:1:p:5-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.