Competition Policy Convergence: Where Next?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Liefmann, 1915. "Monopoly or Competition as the Basis of a Government Trust Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 308-325.
- MacDonald, James M, 1994. "Does Import Competition Force Efficient Production?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(4), pages 721-27, November.
- Scherer, Frederic Michael, 1996. "International trade and competition policy," ZEW Discussion Papers 96-18, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- J. P. Neary (ed.), 1995. "International Trade," Books, Edward Elgar, volume 0, number 575.
- F. M. Scherer (ed.), 1993. "Monopoly and Competition Policy," Books, Edward Elgar, volume 0, number 589.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:24:y:1997:i:1:p:5-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.