Competition Policy Convergence: Where Next?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- MacDonald, James M, 1994. "Does Import Competition Force Efficient Production?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(4), pages 721-727, November.
- Robert Liefmann, 1915. "Monopoly or Competition as the Basis of a Government Trust Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 308-325.
- Scherer, Frederic Michael, 1996. "International trade and competition policy," ZEW Discussion Papers 96-18, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- F. M. Scherer (ed.), 1993. "Monopoly and Competition Policy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 589.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:26:y:1994:i:1994-3:p:301-381 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. P. Neary (ed.), 1995. "International Trade," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 575.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neugebauer, Andrea, 2003. "Wettbewerbspolitik im institutionellen Wandel am Beispiel USA und Europa," Arbeitspapiere 36, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Szücs, Florian, 2012. "Investigating transatlantic merger policy convergence," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 654-662.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition policy; international integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:24:y:1997:i:1:p:5-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.