Wettbewerbspolitik im institutionellen Wandel am Beispiel USA und Europa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Demsetz, Harold, 1976. "Economics as a Guide to Antitrust Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 371-384, August.
- Denzau, Arthur T & North, Douglass C, 1994. "Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31.
- Mary S. Morgan & Malcolm Rutherford, 1998. "American Economics: The Character of the Transformation," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 30(5), pages 1-26, Supplemen.
- Mueller, Dennis C., 1996. "Lessons from the United States's antitrust history," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 415-445, June.
- Litan, Robert E. & Shapiro, Carl, 2001.
"Antitrust Policy During the Clinton Administration,"
Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series
qt45r5r72p, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Robert E. Litan & Carl Shapiro, 2003. "Antitrust Policy During the Clinton Administration," Law and Economics 0303003, EconWPA.
- F.M. Scherer, 1997. "Competition Policy Convergence: Where Next?," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 5-19, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wwuifg:36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igmuede.html .