American Economics: The Character of the Transformation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castro Caldas, José & Neves, Vítor & Reis, José, 2011. "Why is economics so fragile?," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 9.
- Erich Pinzón Fuchs, 2014.
"Econometrics as a Pluralistic Scientific Tool for Economic Planning: On Lawrence R. Klein's Econometrics,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Erich Pinzón Fuchs, 2014. "Econometrics as a Pluralistic Scientific Tool for Economic Planning: On Lawrence R. Klein's Econometrics," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14080, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Erich Pinzón-Fuchs, 2016. "Econometrics as a Pluralistic Scientific Tool for Economic Planning: On Lawrence R. Klein's Econometrics," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01364809, HAL.
- Harry Landreth & David Colander, 2004. "Pluralism, Formalism and American Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0409, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Neugebauer, Andrea, 2003. "Wettbewerbspolitik im institutionellen Wandel am Beispiel USA und Europa," Arbeitspapiere 36, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Esther-Mirjam Sent & Roger Backhouse & AW Bob Coats & John Davis & Harald Hagemann, 2005. "Perspectives on Michael A. Bernstein's A Perilous Progress: Economists and Public Purpose in Twentieth-Century America," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 127-146.
- Romaniuc, Rustam, 2017. "Intrinsic motivation in economics: A history," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 56-64.
- Daoud, Adel & Kohl, Sebastian, 2016. "How much do sociologists write about economic topics? Using big data to test some conventional views in economic sociology, 1890 to 2014," MPIfG Discussion Paper 16/7, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2014. "Frank Ramsey," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_17, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:30:y:1998:i:5:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .