International Production Networks and Enterprise Transformation in Central Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Anderson & Simeon Dejankov & Gerhard Pohl & Stijn Claessons, 1997. "Privatization and Restructuring in Central and Eastern Europe," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11576, The World Bank.
- Lubomir Lizal & Jan Svejnar, 1997.
"Enterprise Investment During the Transition: Evidence from Czech Panel Data,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
60, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lizal, Lubomir & Svejnar, Jan, 1998. "Enterprise Investment During the Transition: Evidence from Czech Panel Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 1835, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Graham Hooley & Tony Cox & David Shipley & John Fahy & Jozsef Beracs & Kriztina Kolos, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment in Hungary: Resource Acquisition and Domestic Competitive Advantage," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 683-709, December.
- Barberis, Nicholas & Maxim Boycko & Andrei Shleifer & Natalia Tsukanova, 1996.
"How Does Privatization Work? Evidence from the Russian Shops,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 764-790, August.
- Nicolas Barberis & Maxin Boycho & Andrei Shleifer & Natalia Tsukanova, 1995. "How Does Privatization Work? Evidence from the Russian Shops," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1721, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Barberis, Nicholas & Boycko, Maxim & Shleifer, Andrei & Tsukanova, Natalia, 1996. "How Does Privatization Work? Evidence from the Russian Shops," Scholarly Articles 3451306, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Barberis & Maxim Boycko & Andrei Shleifer & Natalia Tsukanova, 1995. "How Does Privatization Work? Evidence from the Russian Shops," NBER Working Papers 5136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Collins, Robert & Bechler, Kimberly & Pires, Silvio, 1997. "Outsourcing in the automotive industry: From JIT to Modular Consortia," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 498-508, October.
- Alan Bevan & Saul Estrin & Mark E. Schaffer, 1999. "Determinants of Enterprise Performance during Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 9903, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- James H Taggart, 1997. "Autonomy and Procedural Justice: A Framework for Evaluating Subsidiary Strategy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(1), pages 51-76, March.
- Josef C. Brada, 1998. "Management 101: Behavior of Firms in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 133, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Smith, Stephen C. & Cin, Beom-Cheol & Vodopivec, Milan, 1997. "Privatization Incidence, Ownership Forms, and Firm Performance: Evidence from Slovenia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 158-179, October.
- Estrin, Saul & Wright, Mike, 1999. "Corporate Governance in the Former Soviet Union: An Overview," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 398-421, September.
- Estrin, Saul & Wright, Mike, 1999. "Corporate Governance in the Former Soviet Union," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 395-397, September.
- Simeon Djankov, 1999.
"Ownership Structure and Enterprise Restructuring in Six Newly Independent States,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 41(1), pages 75-95, April.
- Djankov, Simeon, 1999. "Ownership structure and enterprise restructuring in six newly independent states," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2047, The World Bank.
- Simeon Djankov & Gerhard Pohl, 1998. "The restructuring of large firms in the Slovak Republic," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 6(1), pages 67-85, May.
- Josef C. Brada, 1996. "Privatization Is Transition--Or Is It?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 67-86, Spring.
- van Tulder, Rob & Ruigrok, Winifred, 1998. "European Cross-National Production Networks in the Auto Industry: Eastern Europe as the Low End of European Car Complex," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt35n5n451, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Meyer, Klaus & Bjerg Møller, Inger, 1998. "Managing deep restructuring:: Danish experiences in Eastern Germany," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 411-421, August.
- Huber, Peter & Wörgötter, Andreas, 1998. "Political Survival or Entrepreneurial Development? Observations on Russian Business Networks," MPRA Paper 20412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pohl, G. & Anderson, R.E. & Claessens, S. & Djankov, S., 1997. "Privatization and Restructuring in Central and Eastern Europe: Evidence and Policy Options," Papers 368, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Estrin, Saul & Rosevear, Adam, 1999. "Enterprise Performance and Corporate Governance in Ukraine," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 442-458, September.
- Earle, John S & Estrin, Saul, 1997. "After Voucher Privatization: The Structure of Corporate Ownership in Russian Manufacturing Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 1736, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meyer, Klaus E., 2002. "Management challenges in privatization acquisitions in transition economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 266-276, January.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Dan Li & Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra, 2008. "Firm Characteristics and Country Institutional Development: Business Relationships with Foreign Firms in Transition Economies," Working Papers 20, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:854-865 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morris Bornstein, 2001. "Post-privatisation Enterprise Restructuring," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 189-203.
- Morris Bornstein, 2000. "Post-Privatization Enterprise Restructuring," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 327, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej, 2001. "How accession to the European Union has affected external trade and foreign direct investment in Central European economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2578, The World Bank.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej & Ng, Francis, 2001. "Trade and production fragmentation : Central European economies in European Union networks of production and marketing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2611, The World Bank.
- Petr Pavlinek, 2002. "The Role of Foreign Direct Investment in the Privatisation and Restructuring of the Czech Motor Industry," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 359-379.
- Klaus Uhlenbruck & Klaus E. Meyer & Michael A. Hitt, 2003. "Organizational Transformation in Transition Economies: Resource-based and Organizational Learning Perspectives," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 257-282, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:42:y:2000:i:1:p:135-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.