Privatization Incidence, Ownership Forms, and Firm Performance: Evidence from Slovenia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- JONES, Derek C. & SVEJNAR, Jan, "undated".
"Participation, profit sharing, worker ownership and efficiency in Italian producer cooperatives,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
681, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jones, Derek C & Svejnar, Jan, 1985. "Participation, Profit Sharing, Worker Ownership and Efficiency in Italian Producer Cooperative," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 52(208), pages 449-65, November.
- Jones, D.C. & Svejnar, J., 1984. "Participation, profit sharing, worker ownership and efficieny in Italian producer cooperatives," CORE Discussion Papers 1984019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bonin, John P & Jones, Derek C & Putterman, Louis, 1993. "Theoretical and Empirical Studies of Producer Cooperatives: Will Ever the Twain Meet?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1290-1320, September.
- Bornschier, Volker, 1980. "Multinational corporations and economic growth : A cross-national test of the decapitalization thesis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 191-210, April.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Felix R. FitzRoy & Kornelius Kraft, 1987. "Cooperation, Productivity, and Profit Sharing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(1), pages 23-35.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Ruback, Richard S., 1983. "The market for corporate control : The scientific evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-4), pages 5-50, April.
- Smith, Stephen C., 1988. "On the incidence of profit and equity sharing : Theory and an application to the high tech sector," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 45-58, January.
- Haddad, Mona & Harrison, Ann, 1993. "Are there positive spillovers from direct foreign investment? : Evidence from panel data for Morocco," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 51-74, October.
- Smith, Stephen C., 1994. "Innovation and market strategy in Italian industrial cooperatives: Econometric evidence on organizational comparative advantage," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 303-320, May.
- Estrin, Saul & Jones, Derek C. & Svejnar, Jan, 1987. "The productivity effects of worker participation: Producer cooperatives in western economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 40-61, March.
- Levy, Brian, 1988. "The determinants of manufacturing ownership in less developed countries : A comparative analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 217-231, March.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1994. "Foreign Direct Investment in Eastern Europe: Some Economic Considerations," NBER Chapters, in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring, pages 293-318 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Blasi & Michael Conte & Douglas Kruse, 1996. "Employee Stock Ownership and Corporate Performance among Public Companies," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 50(1), pages 60-79, October.
- Lucas, Robert E. B., 1993. "On the determinants of direct foreign investment: Evidence from East and Southeast Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 391-406, March.
- Svejnar, Jan & Smith, Stephen C., 1982. "The economics of joint ventures in centrally planned and labor-managed economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 148-172, June.
- Stephen C. Smith, 1994. "On The Law And Economics Of Employee Ownership In Privatization In Developing And Transition Economies," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 437-468, 07.
- Jan Svejnar & Stephen C. Smith, 1984. "The Economics of Joint Ventures in Less Developed Countries," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(1), pages 149-167.
- Lee, Barbara W., 1991. "Should employee participation be part of privatization?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 664, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:25:y:1997:i:2:p:158-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.