Competition Law as Development Policy: Evidence from Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arndt Christiansen and Wolfgang Kerber & Wolfgang Kerber, 2006. "Competition Policy with Optimally Differentiated Rules Instead of "Per se Rules vs. Rule of Reason"," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200606, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Barbara Roberts & Steve Thompson, 2003. "Entry and Exit in a Transition Economy: The Case of Poland," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 22(3), pages 225-243, May.
- Buchanan, James M & Lee, Dwight R, 1992. "Private Interest Support for Efficiency Enhancing Antitrust Policies," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(2), pages 218-224, April.
- Jan Hagemejer & Jan J. Michalek, 2008. "The Political Economy of Poland's Trade Policy: Empirical Verification of the Grossman-Helpman Model," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(5), pages 27-46, September.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Hoekman, Bernard, 2007.
"Imports, entry and competition law as market disciplines,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 831-858, May.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Kee, Hiau Looi, 2003. "Imports, Entry and Competition Law as Market Disciplines," CEPR Discussion Papers 3777, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Hoekman, Bernard, 2003. "Imports, entry, and competition law as market disciplines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3031, The World Bank.
- Parente, Stephen L & Rios-Rull, Jose-Victor, 2005. "The Success and Failure of Reforms in Transition Economies," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(1), pages 23-42, February.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1983. "Credible Commitments: Using Hostages to Support Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 519-540, September.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Vojislav Maksimovic, 2005. "Financial and Legal Constraints to Growth: Does Firm Size Matter?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(1), pages 137-177, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:lawdev:v:2:y:2009:i:1:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.