The Success and Failure of Reforms in Transition Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajabiun Reza, 2009. "Competition Law as Development Policy: Evidence from Poland," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 116-150, August.
- Parente, Stephen L. & Prescott, Edward C., 2005.
"A Unified Theory of the Evolution of International Income Levels,"
Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1371-1416,
- Stephen L. Parente & Edward C. Prescott, 2004. "A unified theory of the evolution of international income levels," Staff Report 333, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Stephen L Parente & Edward C Prescott, 2004. "A Unified Theory of the Evolution of International Income Levels," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000300, David K. Levine.
- Yue Ma, 2008. "Incomplete financial market and the sequence of international trade liberalization," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 108-117.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing, 2009.
"Securing property rights in transition: Lessons from implementation of China's rural land contracting law,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 22-38, May.
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Jin, Songqing, 2006. "Securing property rights in transition: Lessons from implementation of China's rural land contracting law," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21465, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing, 2007. "Securing property rights in transition: lessons from implementation of China's rural land contracting law," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4447, The World Bank.
- Marta Spreafico, 2013. "Institutions, the resource curse and the transition economies: further evidence," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica ispe0064, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:37:y:2005:i:1:p:23-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.