Contact information of Cambridge University Press
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jinsec. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/joi .
June 2020, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 251-269 The impact of experience on how we perceive the rule of law
by Arruñada, Benito
- 271-286 Contingencies in the relationship between economic freedom and human development: the role of generalized trust
by Graafland, Johan
- 287-303 Is confidence in major companies rooted in generalized social trust, or regulatory quality, or both?
by Leibrecht, Markus & Pitlik, Hans
- 305-318 The religious origins of the rule of law
by Hill, Peter J.
- 319-335 The origins of Buchanan's views on federalism, Chicago 1946–1947
by Marciano, Alain
- 337-354 Reassessing the dependence of capitalism on democracy – the case of Imperial Germany and the Weimar Republic
by Wegner, Gerhard
- 355-368 Fighting on Christmas: brawling as self-governance in rural Peru
by Escalante, Edwar E. & March, Raymond J.
- 369-387 Give us a little social credit: to design or to discover personal ratings in the era of Big Data
by Devereaux, Abigail & Peng, Linan
- 389-408 The political economy of (de)regulation: theory and evidence from the US electricity industry
by Guerriero, Carmine
April 2020, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 119-126 The Art and Science of Economic Explanation: Introduction to the Special Issue in Honor of Yoram Barzel
by Candela, Rosolino A. & Piano, Ennio E.
- 127-144 Rationing by racing and the Oklahoma land rushes
by Allen, Douglas W. & Leonard, Bryan
- 145-150 Logic is a harsh mistress: welfare economics for economists
by Leeson, Peter T.
- 151-167 The politics of land property rights
by Cai, Meina & Murtazashvili, Ilia & Murtazashvili, Jennifer
- 169-183 Desertion as theft
by Piano, Ennio E. & Rouanet, Louis
- 185-197 Property, predation and socialist reality
by Boettke, Peter J.
- 199-215 Property rights and domestication
by Lueck, Dean & Torrens, Gustavo
- 217-232 Is there a limit to the size of the state? The scope conditions of Wagner's law
by Karceski, Steven M. & Kiser, Edgar
- 233-249 The political economy of insecure property rights: insights from the Kingdom of Sicily
by Candela, Rosolino A.
February 2020, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-12 Hayekian welfare states: explaining the coexistence of economic freedom and big government
by Bergh, Andreas
- 13-24 Elite collective agency and the state
by ErtÃ¼rk, Korkut Alp
- 25-40 What do we call money? An appraisal of the money or non-money view
by Frasser, Cristian & GuzmÃ¡n, Gabriel
- 41-47 Introduction to the Kornai 90 Symposium
by Piroska, DÃ³ra & Rosta, MiklÃ³s
- 49-64 Agricultural soft budget constraints in new European Union member states
by FertÅ‘, Imre & Bojnec, Å tefan & Fogarasi, JÃ³zsef & Viira, Ants Hannes
- 65-82 Horizontal â€œchecks and balancesâ€ in the socialist regime: the party chief and mayor template
by Zhou, Yang
- 83-104 Institutional transformation and development from an economic transition perspective: the case of Argentina
by PerÃ©nyi, Ã ron & Esposto, Alexis & Bamforth, Jill
- 105-118 Re-feudalizing democracy: an approach to authoritarian populism taken from institutional economics
by Ã dÃ¡m, ZoltÃ¡n
December 2019, Volume 15, Issue 6
- 933-950 Liberalizing, state building, and getting to Denmark: analyzing 21st-century institutional change
by Murphy, Ryan H.
- 951-962 Chester Barnard revisited: spontaneous orders and the firm
by Walsh, Aidan & Brady, Malcolm
- 963-982 US State constitutional entrenchment and default in the 19th century
by Dove, John A. & Young, Andrew T.
- 983-998 Democracy without political parties: the case of ancient Athens
by Tridimas, George
- 999-1016 Roots of tolerance among second-generation immigrants
by Berggren, Niclas & Ljunge, Martin & Nilsson, Therese
- 1017-1035 Trade and institutions: explaining urban giants
by Candau, Fabien & Gbandi, Tchapo
- 1037-1053 Personnel is Policy: Regulatory Capture at the Federal Trade Commission, 1914â€“1929
by Newman, Patrick
- 1055-1074 Editorial introduction to â€˜Collectivist planningâ€™ by Michael Polanyi (1940)
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M. & Polanyi, Michael
October 2019, Volume 15, Issue 5
- 751-774 Extractive institutions? Investor returns to Indian railway companies in the age of high imperialism
by Bogart, Dan & Chaudhary, Latika
- 775-789 Entrepreneurs and ritual in China's economic culture
by Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten & Feng, Xingyuan & Guo, Man
- 791-809 Individuality and habits in institutional economics
by Spong, Heath
- 811-826 Linking precolonial institutions with ethnic fractionalisation: what are we measuring?
by Larcom, Shaun
- 827-843 The evolution of property rights in Hellenistic Greece and the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt
by Economou, Emmanouil M. L. & Kyriazis, Nicholas C.
- 845-859 Institutions and moral agency: the case of Scottish banking
by Robson, Angus & Beadle, Ron
- 861-879 Citizensâ€“expertsâ€™ interactions under different institutional arrangements: assessing the role of uncertainty, interests, and values
by Bogliacino, Francesco & Codagnone, Cristiano & Veltri, Giuseppe Alessandro
- 881-896 What do workers want? Institutional complementarity as a mechanism of social change
by Krampf, Arie
- 897-914 â€˜Post-truthâ€™ schooling and marketized education: explaining the decline in Sweden's school quality
by Henrekson, Magnus & WennstrÃ¶m, Johan
- 915-931 The political economy of property rights in monarchical Iraq: the quest for land reform 1944â€“1958
by El-Joumayle, Omar A. M. & Yousif, Bassam
August 2019, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 569-578 Comparative institutional advantage: an obituary
by Reale, Filippo
- 579-593 Interactive intentionality and norm formation
by Guarnieri, Pietro
- 595-614 The revolving door, state connections, and inequality of influence in the financial sector
by Brezis, Elise S. & Cariolle, JoÃ«l
- 615-630 The role of regulation in constituting markets: a co-evolutionary perspective on the UK television production sector
by LourenÃ§o, Ana & Turner, Simon
- 631-648 Do voters dislike liberalizing reforms? New evidence using data on satisfaction with democracy
by Berggren, Niclas & BjÃ¸rnskov, Christian
- 649-671 Informal, formal institutions and credit: complements or substitutes?
by Cruz-GarcÃa, Paula & PeirÃ³-Palomino, JesÃºs
- 673-694 Is competition among cooperative banks a negative sum game?
by Coccorese, Paolo & Ferri, Giovanni
- 695-713 Belgium's historic beer diversity: should we raise a pint to institutions?
by Poelmans, Eline & Taylor, Jason E.
- 715-731 General theorising and historical specificity: Hodgson on Keynes
by O'Donnell, Rod
- 733-740 Keynes and the historical specificity of institutions: a response to Rod O'Donnell
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M.
- 741-747 On the logical properties of Keynesâ€™s theorising, and different approaches to the Keynesâ€“institutionalism nexus
by O'Donnell, Rod
- 749-749 General theorising and historical specificity: Hodgson on Keynes â€“ CORRIGENDUM
by O'Donnell, Rod
June 2019, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 381-396 Rules, perception and emotion: When do institutions determine behaviour?
by Markey-Towler, Brendan
- 397-412 Does national culture change as countries develop? Evidence from generational cleavages
by Tarabar, Danko
- 413-429 Blockchain technology and the governance of foreign aid
by Reinsberg, Bernhard
- 431-447 Social and scientific disorder as epistemic phenomena, or the consequences of government dietary guidelines
by Scheall, Scott & Butos, William N. & McQuade, Thomas
- 449-468 Economic integration and state capacity
by Bruszt, Laszlo & Campos, Nauro F.
- 469-486 Pure theory and progressive liberalism: Frank Fetter and the Austrian economists
by McCaffrey, Matthew
- 487-503 Individual trust: does quality of local institutions matter?
by Camussi, Silvia & Mancini, Anna Laura
- 505-519 Governing the banking system: an assessment of resilience based on Elinor Ostrom's design principles
by Salter, Alexander William & Tarko, Vlad
- 521-537 Combining formal and informal contract enforcement in a developed legal system: a latent class approach
by Mike, KÃ¡roly & Kiss, GÃ¡bor
- 539-551 The dynamic properties of institutional reform: an analysis of US states
by Bolen, J. Brandon
- 553-567 Measuring the effectiveness of bankruptcy institutions: filtering failures in Slovenian financial reorganizations
by Cepec, Jaka & Grajzl, Peter
April 2019, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 189-205 Getting off the ground: the case of bitcoin
by Luther, William J.
- 207-233 Taxonomic definitions in social science, with firms, markets and institutions as case studies
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M.
- 235-258 Institutional complementarities between labour laws and innovation
by Belloc, Filippo
- 259-280 Social values and institutional change: an experimental study
by Gã‹Rxhani, Klarita & Van Breemen, Jacqueline
- 281-301 Addressing misperceptions of Governing the Commons
by Sarker, Ashutosh & Blomquist, William
- 303-326 The punitive consequences of organizational structures in England, France and the United States
by D'Amico, Daniel J. & Williamson, Claudia
- 327-350 The failure of ancient Greek growth: institutions, culture and energy cost
by Tridimas, George
- 351-380 How do political institutions affect fiscal capacity? Explaining taxation in developing economies
by Ricciuti, Roberto & Savoia, Antonio & Sen, Kunal
February 2019, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-25 Institutions, rule-following and conditional reasoning
by Hã‰Doin, Cyril
- 27-48 The competition and evolution of ideas in the public sphere: a new foundation for institutional theory
by Markey-Towler, Brendan
- 49-72 The Darwinian dynamic of sexual selection that Thorstein Veblen missed and its relevance to institutional economics
by Wisman, Jon D.
- 73-80 Introduction to the symposium on the empirics of judicial institutions
by Marciano, Alain & Ramello, Giovanni B.
- 81-98 The economic importance of judicial institutions, their performance and the proper way to measure them
by Marciano, Alain & Melcarne, Alessandro & Ramello, Giovanni B.
- 99-120 What makes prosecutors independent? Analysing the institutional determinants of prosecutorial independence
by Voigt, Stefan & Wulf, Alexander J.
- 121-141 The economic impact of legislation and litigation on growth: a historical analysis of Italy from its unification to World War II
by Di Vita, Giuseppe & Di Vita, Fabio & Cafiso, Gianluca
- 143-162 Determinants of in-court settlements: empirical evidence from a German trial court
by Berlemann, Michael & Christmann, Robin
- 163-188 Bias, insecurity and the level of trust in the judiciary: the case of Brazil
by Yeung, Luciana L.
December 2018, Volume 14, Issue 6
- 975-1001 Innovation and institutions from the bottom up: an introduction
by Harper, David A.
- 1003-1024 Bottom-up or top-down? The origins of the Industrial Revolution
by Mokyr, Joel
- 1025-1047 Governing the innovation commons
by Potts, Jason
- 1049-1070 Fission, forking and fine tuning
by Langlois, Richard N.
- 1071-1096 From Quaker Oats to Virgin Brides: Brand capital as a complex adaptive system
by Harper, David A. & Endres, Anthony M.
- 1097-1120 The costs of free: commoditization, bundling and concentration
by Barnett, Jonathan M.
- 1121-1137 Exploring the changing institutions of early-stage finance
by Shane, Scott & Nicolaou, Nicos
- 1139-1162 Shifting institutional roles in biomedical innovation in a learning healthcare system
by Eisenberg, Rebecca S.
October 2018, Volume 14, Issue 5
- 787-809 Spontaneous disorder: conflict-kindling institutions in virtual worlds
by Mildenberger, Carl David
- 811-832 Contracts and trust: complements or substitutes?
by Mccannon, Bryan C. & Asaad, Colleen Tokar & Wilson, Mark
- 833-851 Bankruptcies, bailouts, and some political economy of corporate reorganization
by Dellisanti, Dylan & Wagner, Richard E.
- 853-876 Institutional interconnections: understanding symbiotic relationships
by Von Jacobi, Nadia
- 877-899 Shadow markets and hierarchies: comparing and modeling networks in the Dark Net
by Norgaard, Julia R. & Walbert, Harold J. & Hardy, R. August
- 901-924 Institutional solutions to free-riding in peer-to-peer networks: a case study of online pirate communities
by Harris, Colin
- 925-947 Ideas, leaders, and institutions in 19th-century Chile
by Couyoumdjian, Juan Pablo & Larroulet, Cristiã N
- 949-974 Laboratory federalism and intergovernmental grants
by Garzarelli, Giampaolo & Keeton, Lyndal
August 2018, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 579-593 Economy as instituted process: the case of hard rock mining in the United States
by Brown, Christopher
- 595-616 Is there a future for sharing? A comparison of traditional and new institutions
by Fremstad, Anders
- 617-638 The Hayekâ€“Friedman hypothesis on the press: is there an association between economic freedom and press freedom?
by Bjã˜Rnskov, Christian
- 639-658 Blockchains and the economic institutions of capitalism
by Davidson, Sinclair & De Filippi, Primavera & Potts, Jason
- 659-687 The rule of law, central bank independence and price stability
by Nurbayev, Daniyar
- 689-714 Money and its institutional substitutes: the role of exchange institutions in human cooperation
by Harwick, Cameron
- 715-737 Hospitalitas: Barbarian settlements and constitutional foundations of medieval Europe
by Young, Andrew T.
- 739-765 Economic freedom and growth across German districts
by Spruk, Rok & Keå Eljeviä†, Aleksandar
- 767-786 From Cambridge Keynesian to institutional economist: the unnoticed contributions of Robert Neild
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M. & Gagliardi, Francesca & Gindis, David
June 2018, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 409-422 Introduction to the special issue on adapting institutions to climate change
by Roggero, Matteo & Villamayor-Tomas, Sergio & Oberlack, Christoph & Eisenack, Klaus & Bisaro, Alexander & Hinkel, Jochen & Thiel, Andreas
- 423-448 Institutions in the climate adaptation literature: a systematic literature review through the lens of the Institutional Analysis and Development framework
by Roggero, Matteo & Bisaro, Alexander & Villamayor-Tomas, Sergio
- 449-471 Expert-influence in adapting flood governance: An institutional analysis of the spatial turns in the United States and the Netherlands
by Bergsma, Emmy
- 473-499 Public Choice barriers to efficient climate adaptation â€“ theoretical insights and lessons learned from German flood disasters
by Gawel, Erik & Lehmann, Paul & Strunz, Sebastian & Heuson, Clemens
- 501-526 Disturbance features, coordination and cooperation: an institutional economics analysis of adaptations in the Spanish irrigation sector
by Villamayor-Tomas, Sergio
- 527-555 Archetypical barriers to adapting water governance in river basins to climate change
by Oberlack, Christoph & Eisenack, Klaus
- 557-578 Adapting as usual: integrative and segregative institutions shaping adaptation to climate change in local public administrations
by Roggero, Matteo & Thiel, Andreas
April 2018, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 197-205 Introduction to the Special Issue on colonial institutions and African development
by Parent, Antoine
- 207-231 Democracy and institutions in postcolonial Africa
by Green, Alan
- 233-258 Constitutional bargaining and the quality of contemporary African institutions: a test of the incremental reform hypothesis
by Congleton, Roger D. & Yoo, Dongwoo
- 259-287 Is colonialism history? The declining impact of colonial legacies on African institutional and economic development
by Maseland, Robbert
- 289-312 Copying informal institutions: the role of British colonial officers during the decolonization of British Africa
by Seidler, Valentin
- 313-343 From coercion to compensation: institutional responses to labour scarcity in the Central African Copperbelt
by Juif, Dã Cil & Frankema, Ewout
- 345-372 Historical institutional determinants of financial system development in Africa
by Emenalo, Chukwunonye O. & Gagliardi, Francesca & Hodgson, Geoffrey M.
- 373-391 Institutions and the colonisation of Africa: some lessons from French colonial economics
by Zouache, Abdallah
- 393-408 ClÃ©ment Juglar and Algeria: three pillars of modern anti-colonial criticism
by Parent, Antoine & Butler, Robert
February 2018, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-22 How to measure informal institutions
by Voigt, Stefan
- 23-44 Private provision of public goods via crowdfunding Â§
by Hudik, Marek & Chovanculiak, Robert
- 45-70 Do open online projects create social norms?
by Dang Nguyen, Godefroy & Dejean, Sylvain & Jullien, Nicolas
- 71-102 Do institutions moderate globalization's effect on growth?
by Mullings, Robert
- 103-125 The moral dimensions of the employment relationship: institutional implications
by Lopes, Helena
- 127-156 Imposed institutions and preferences for redistribution Â§
by Chong, Alberto & Gradstein, Mark
- 157-180 Institutions and place: bringing context back into the study of the resource curse
by Orihuela, Josã‰ Carlos
- 181-195 Does being a foreigner shape judicial behaviour? Evidence from the Constitutional Court of Andorra, 1993â€“2016
by Garoupa, Nuno
December 2017, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 753-783 Property as sequential exchange: the forgotten limits of private contract
by Arruã‘Ada, Benito
- 785-792 Property as sequential exchange: definition and language issues
by Allen, Douglas W.
- 793-800 Property institutions and the limits of Coase
by Lueck, Dean
- 801-807 What approach to property rights?
by Mã‰Nard, Claude
- 809-814 Property as complex interaction
by Smith, Henry E.
- 815-827 How should we model property? Thinking with my critics
by Arruã‘Ada, Benito
- 829-847 Laws, norms, and the Institutional Analysis and Development framework
by Cole, Daniel H.
- 849-873 The efficiency of market-assisted choice: an experimental analysis of mobile phone connection service recommendations
by Earl, Peter E. & Friesen, Lana & Shadforth, Christopher
- 875-897 Polycentric orders and post-disaster recovery: a case study of one Orthodox Jewish community following Hurricane Sandy
by Storr, Virgil Henry & Grube, Laura E. & Haeffele-Balch, Stefanie
- 899-915 The intellectual orders of a market economy
by Mike, Kã Roly
- 917-939 Political institutions, lobbying and corruption
by Campos, Nauro F. & Giovannoni, Francesco
September 2017, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 499-522 Exploring the (behavioural) political economy of nudging
by Schubert, Christian
- 523-548 Network assemblage of regime stability and resilience: comparing Europe and China
by Root, Hilton L.
- 549-574 The rise and decline of nations: the dynamic properties of institutional reform 1
by Sobel, Russell S.
- 575-598 Individualistic values, institutional trust, and interventionist attitudes
by Pitlik, Hans & Rode, Martin
- 599-621 Standard-setting activities and new institutional economics
by Mazã‰, Armelle
- 623-648 Mill ownership and farmer's cooperative behavior: the case of Costa Rica coffee farmers
by Hopfensitz, Astrid & Miquel-Florensa, Josepa
- 649-672 Skin in the game: comparing the private and public regulation of isotretinoin
by March, Raymond J.
- 673-697 How does relationship-based governance accommodate new entrants? Evidence from the cycle-rickshaw rental market
by Jain, Tarun & Sood, Ashima
- 699-723 The formation of terrorist groups: an analysis of Irish republican organizations
by Dnes, Antony W. & Brownlow, Graham
- 725-752 Price theory as prophylactic against popular fallacies
by Boettke, Peter J. & Candela, Rosolino A.
June 2017, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 243-269 Markets and institutional swamps: tensions confronting entrepreneurs in developing countries
by Olthaar, Matthias & Dolfsma, Wilfred & Lutz, Clemens & Noseleit, Florian
- 271-303 Diffusion of regulatory innovations: the case of corporate governance codes
by Gerner-Beuerle, Carsten
- 305-325 The theory of capital as a theory of capitalism
by Braun, Eduard
- 327-355 The right to be free: is media freedom good news for women's rights?
by Cooray, Arusha & Dutta, Nabamita & Mallick, Sushanta
- 357-378 Ethnic diversity and conflict
by Bleaney, Michael & Dimico, Arcangelo
- 379-400 A social-leverage mechanism on the Silk Road: the private emergence of institutions in central Asia, from the 7th to the 9th century
by Zhang, Yanlong & Elsner, Wolfram
- 401-420 The location choice of US foreign direct investment: how do institutions matter?
by Sen, Kunal & Sinha, Chaitali
- 421-445 Economic freedom and human capital investment
by Feldmann, Horst
- 447-466 The ontology of fractional reserve banking
by Bauwens, Michaã‹L
- 467-498 Political institutions and financial cooperative development
by Khafagy, Amr
March 2017, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-23 Introduction to the Douglass C. North memorial issue
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M.
- 25-52 Cognitive rules, institutions, and economic growth: Douglass North and beyond
by Greif, Avner & Mokyr, Joel
- 53-77 The emergence and the evolution of property rights in ancient Greece
by Economou, Emmanouil M. L. & Kyriazis, Nicholas C.
- 79-107 1688 and all that: property rights, the Glorious Revolution and the rise of British capitalism
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M.
- 109-131 Understanding the economics of limited access orders: incentives, organizations and the chronology of developments
by Van Bavel, Bas & Ansink, Erik & Van Besouw, Bram
- 133-160 Determinants of property rights in Poland and Ukraine: the polity or politicians?
by Hartwell, Christopher A.
- 161-188 The tortoise and the hare: how North's institutional ideas resolved a 19th century Australian fable
by O'Connell, Darren & Austen, Siobhan
- 189-210 Institutions and the shale boom
by Murtazashvili, Ilia
- 211-242 Informal norms trump formal constraints: the evolution of fiscal policy institutions in the United States
by Calcagno, Peter T. & Lã“Pez, Edward J.
December 2016, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 743-771 Institutional entrepreneurship, wikipedia, and the opportunity of the commons
by Safner, Ryan
- 773-795 Factor endowments, the rule of law and structural inequality
by Bennett, Daniel L. & Nikolaev, Boris
- 797-824 Financial property rights under colonialism: some counterfactual possibilities
by Chatterjee, Abhishek
- 825-845 Competitive federalism, government's dual role and the power to tax
by Vanberg, Viktor J.
- 847-866 Ludwig von Mises's approach to capital as a bridge between Austrian and institutional economics
by Braun, Eduard & Lewin, Peter & Cachanosky, Nicolã S
- 867-884 Aristotle on agency, habits and institutions
by Crespo, Ricardo F.
- 885-893 Economic freedom of North America at state borders 1
by Murphy, Ryan H.
- 895-919 Electoral rule choice in transitional economies
by Clement, Jessica
- 921-940 The impact of regulatory accumulation on U.S. Federal District Courts
by Randolph, Gregory M. & Fetzner, James
September 2016, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 499-513 Legal personhood and the firm: avoiding anthropomorphism and equivocation
by Gindis, David
- 515-539 Reputation in the Internet black market: an empirical and theoretical analysis of the Deep Web
by Hardy, Robert Augustus & Norgaard, Julia R.
- 541-563 Externalities as a basis for regulation: a philosophical view
by Claassen, Rutger
- 565-578 Institutional complementarities, intellectual property rights and technology in the knowledge economy
by Gãœrpinar, Erkan
- 579-602 Varieties of legal systems: towards a new global taxonomy
by Siems, Mathias M.
- 603-621 Can foreign aid free the press?
by Dutta, Nabamita & Williamson, Claudia R.
- 623-650 Property rights and economic development: the legacy of Japanese colonial institutions
by Yoo, Dongwoo & Steckel, Richard H.
- 651-676 Impediments to contract enforcement in day labour markets: a perspective from India
by Naraparaju, Karthikeya
- 677-698 Caste as self-regulatory club: evidence from a private banking system in nineteenth century India
by Nair, Malavika
- 699-719 Max Weber and the First World War: Protestant and Catholic living standards in Germany, 1915â€“1919
by Blum, Matthias & Strebel, Matthias
- 721-742 Institutions matter: but which institutions? And how and why do they change?
by Tylecote, Andrew
June 2016, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 263-276 Market institutions and income inequality
by Holcombe, Randall G. & Boudreaux, Christopher J.
- 277-303 Not by technique alone. A methodological comparison of development analysis with Esther Duflo and Elinor Ostrom
by Labrousse, Agnãˆs
- 305-325 Re-evaluating community policing in a polycentric system
by Boettke, Peter J. & Lemke, Jayme S. & Palagashvili, Liya
- 327-347 Cigarettes, dollars and bitcoins â€“ an essay on the ontology of money
by Smit, J. P. & Buekens, Filip & Du Plessis, Stan
- 349-370 The historian's craft and economics
by Hansen, Bradley A. & Hansen, Mary Eschelbach
- 371-393 Aid, ethics, and the Samaritan's dilemma: strategic courage in constitutional entrepreneurship
by Skarbek, Emily C.
- 395-415 Does social trust speed up reforms? The case of central-bank independence
by Berggren, Niclas & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Hellstrã–M, Jã–Rgen
- 417-442 Heterogeneity and law: toward a cognitive legal theory
by Ambrosino, Angela