Private Sector Development: Policies, Practices and Problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Willem Gunning & Paul Collier, 1999. "Explaining African Economic Performance," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 64-111, March.
- Gibbon, Peter, 2001. "Upgrading Primary Production: A Global Commodity Chain Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 345-363, February.
- Schmitz, Hubert & Nadvi, Khalid, 1999. "Clustering and Industrialization: Introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1503-1514, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agnes Gössinger & Werner G. Raza, 2011.
"Bilaterale Entwicklungsfinanzierung in Europa,"
Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft
109, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Marion Werner & Jennifer Bair & Victor Ramiro Fernández, 2014. "Linking Up to Development? Global Value Chains and the Making of a Post-Washington Consensus," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 45(6), pages 1219-1247, November.
- Gibbon, Peter & Schulpen, Lau, 2002. "Comparative Appraisal of Multilateral and Bilateral Approaches to Financing Private Sector Development in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 112, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2940-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji & Barclay, Lou Anne, 2003. "Systems of Innovation and Human Capital in African Development," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 2, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Naude, Wim, 2007. "Peace, Prosperity, and Pro-Growth Entrepreneurship," WIDER Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wim NaudÃ©, 2010. "Peace, Prosperity, and Pro-Growth Entrepreneurship," Working Papers id:3001, eSocialSciences.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2009. "Independent Evaluation of IFC's Development Results : Knowledge for Private Sector Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2674.
- Sam Jones & John Page & Abebe Shimeles & Finn Tarp & Sam Jones & John Page & Abebe Shimeles & Finn Tarp, 2015. "Aid, Growth and Employment in Africa," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 27(S1), pages 1-4, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:30:y:2002:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.