Private Sector Development in Ghana: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sawyer, Malcolm C, 1988. " Theories of Monopoly Capitalism," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 47-76.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001.
"Growth, Inequality and Poverty: Looking Beyond Averages,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1803-1815, November.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Growth, inequality, and poverty : looking beyond averages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2558, The World Bank.
- Schulpen, Lau & Gibbon, Peter, 2002. "Private Sector Development: Policies, Practices and Problems," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Amsden, Alice H., 1992. "Asia's Next Giant: South Korea and Late Industrialization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195076035.
- World Bank, 2002. "World Development Indicators 2002," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13921, January.
- Bouton, L. & Sumlinski, M.A., 2000. "Trends in Private Investment in Developing Countries. Statistics for 1970-1998," Papers 41, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Federico Bonaglia & Kiichiro Fukasaku, 2007. "Private Sector Development in Poor Countries: Seeking Better Policy Recipes?," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 48, OECD Publishing.
- Ishan Kapur & Jerald A Schiff & Michael T. Hadjimichael & Philippe Szymczak & Paul Louis Ceriel Hilbers, 1991. "Ghana; Adjustment and Growth, 1983-91," IMF Occasional Papers 86, International Monetary Fund.
- Benjamin Artz & Ilker Kaya, 2014. "The impact of job security on job satisfaction in economic contractions versus expansions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(24), pages 2873-2890, August.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:130:y:2018:i:c:p:45-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence Bouton & Mariusz A. Sumlinski, 2000. "Trends in Private Investment in Developing Countries : Statistics for 1970-1998," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13986, January.
- Michael U. Klein & Bita Hadjimichael, 2003. "The Private Sector in Development : Entrepreneurship, Regulation, and Competitive Disciplines," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15134, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate sector; Ghana; privatization; structural adjustment; structuralism;
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- N87 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Africa; Oceania
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:96732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.