Asia's Next Giant: South Korea and Late Industrialization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei, Shang-Jin & Wei, Ziru & Xu, Jianhuan, 2014. "Assessing Market Failures in Export Pioneering Activities: A Structural Estimation Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 10187, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wagner, Rodrigo & Zahler, Andrés, 2015.
"New exports from emerging markets: Do followers benefit from pioneers?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 203-223.
- Rodrigo Wagner & Andrés Zahler, 2011. "New Exports from Emerging Markets:Do Followers Beneit from Pioneers ?," Working Papers 18, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Wagner, Rodrigo & Zahler, Andrés, 2011. "New exports from emerging markets: do followers benefit from pioneers ?," MPRA Paper 30312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harald Bathelt & Gang Zeng (ed.), 2015. "Temporary Knowledge Ecologies," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15466.
- Chie Yorozu & Leo McCann & John Hassard & Jonathan Morris, 2013. "Japan, corporate organizational reform and the global financial crisis: the case of Shinsei Bank," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 200-216, April.
- repec:ejw:journl:v:13:y:2016:i:1:p:100-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Resnick, Danielle & Babu, Suresh Chandra & Haggblade, Steven & Hendriks, Sheryl & Mather, David, 2015. "Conceptualizing drivers of policy change in agriculture, nutrition, and food security: The kaleidoscope model:," IFPRI discussion papers 1414, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jong-Wha Lee, 2017. "China's economic growth and convergence," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(11), pages 2455-2474, November.
- Baten, Joerg & Sohn, Kitae, 2013. "Back to the 'normal' level of human-capital driven growth? A note on early numeracy in Korea, China and Japan, 1550 - 1800," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 52, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005.
"All types of inequality are not created equal: divergent impacts of inequality on economic growth,"
10, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, revised Oct 2005.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "All Types of Inequality are Not Created Equal: Divergent Impacts of Inequality on Economic Growth," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_433, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kogut, Bruce & Macpherson, J. Muir, 2011. "The mobility of economists and the diffusion of policy ideas: The influence of economics on national policies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1307-1320.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2012. "Macroeconomics, Human Development, and Distribution," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 59-81, February.
- Brown, Flor & Domínguez Villalobos, Lilia, 2004. "Measuring technological capabilities in Mexican industry," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- J. S. Eades, 2012. "East Asia," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, Second Edition, chapter 32 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jun, Bogang & Gerybadze, Alexander & Kim, Tai-Yoo, 2016. "The legacy of Friedrich List: The expansive reproduction system and the Korean history of industrialization," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 02-2016, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Seguino, Stephanie & Braunstein, Elissa, 2012. "The impact of economic policy and structural change on gender employment inequality in Latin America, 1990-2010," MPRA Paper 43261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophia P. Dimelis & Sotiris K. Papaioannou, 2011. "Technical Efficiency and the Role of ICT: A Comparison of Developed and Developing Countries," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(0), pages 40-53, July.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f0uohitsgqh8dhk980ck6f5ii is not listed on IDEAS
- Jongick Jang & Hoon Hong & Chung Sik Yoo & Jonghyun Park, 2018. "Human Capital, Positional Good, or Social Network?: Exploring a Korean Model of Education," Working papers 2018rwp-121, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Michael Storper & Lena Levinas & Alejandro Mercado-Celis, 2007.
"Society, Community, and Development: A Tale of Two Regions,"
- Michael Storper & Lena Levinas & Alejandro Mercado-Celis, 2007. "Society, Community, and Development: A Tale of Two Regions," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f0uohitsgqh, Sciences Po.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:418-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pieter Stek & Marina Geenhuizen, 2015. "Measuring the dynamics of an innovation system using patent data: a case study of South Korea, 2001–2010," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1325-1343, July.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Seethamma Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "State business relations and manufacturing productivity growth in India," MPRA Paper 20314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nam, Hyun-Jung & An, Yohan, 2017. "Patent, R&D and internationalization for Korean healthcare industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 131-137.
- Kosack, Stephen & Tobin, Jennifer L., 2015. "Which Countries’ Citizens Are Better Off With Trade?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 95-113.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:5:y:2000:i:3:p:234-254 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195076035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.