Knowledge Systems and Technological Dynamism in Industrial Clusters in Developing Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1995. "Small shoemakers and fordist giants: Tale of a supercluster," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 9-28, January.
- Dahlman, Carl J. & Ross-Larson, Bruce & Westphal, Larry E., 1987. "Managing technological development: Lessons from the newly industrializing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 759-775, June.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1992. "Technological capabilities and industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Humphrey, John, 1995. "Industrial reorganization in developing countries: From models to trajectories," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 149-162, January.
- Meyer-Stamer, Jorg, 1998. "Path dependence in regional development: Persistence and change in three industrial clusters in Santa Catarina, Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1495-1511, August.
- Samuel Hollander, 1965. "The Sources of Increased Efficiency: A Study of DuPont Rayon Plants," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026258235x, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:27:y:1999:i:9:p:1715-1734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.