Innovation In East Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Forbes, Naushad & Wield, David, 2000. "Managing R&D in technology-followers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1095-1109, December.
- Heather Smith, 1999. "The Failure of Korea Inc," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 153-166.
- Nur Ýrem Nuhoðlu & Deniz Parlak, 2016. "Economic Crisis and Ownership Structure: Evidence from an Emerging Market," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 77-97.
- Goh, Ai-Ting, 2005.
"Knowledge diffusion, input supplier's technological effort and technology transfer via vertical relationships,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 527-540, July.
- Ai-Ting Goh, 2005. "Knowledge diffusion, input supplier's technological effort and technology transfer via vertical relationships," Post-Print hal-00463409, HAL.
- Rajah Rasiah & Xin-Xin Kong & Yeo Lin & Jaeyong Song, 2012. "Explaining Variations in Semiconductor Catch-up Strategies in China, Korea, Malaysia and Taiwan," Chapters,in: Economic Development as a Learning Process, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ishtiaq Mahmood & Chi-Nien Chung & Will Mitchell, 2013. "The Evolving Impact of Combinatorial Opportunities and Exhaustion on Innovation by Business Groups as Market Development Increases: The Case of Taiwan," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(5), pages 1142-1161, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Economics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.