Path dependence in regional development: Persistence and change in three industrial clusters in Santa Catarina, Brazil
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Liebowitz, S J & Margolis, Stephen E, 1990. "The Fable of the Keys," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(1), pages 1-25, April.
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1995. "Small shoemakers and fordist giants: Tale of a supercluster," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 9-28, January.
- Jorg Meyer-Stamer, 1997. "New patterns of governance for industrial change: Perspectives for Brazil," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 364-391.
- Arthur T. Denzau & Douglass C. North, 1993.
"Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions,"
- Poon, Auliana, 1990. "Flexible specialization and small size: The case of Caribbean tourism," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 109-123, January.
- Russo, Margherita, 1985. "Technical change and the industrial district: The role of interfirm relations in the growth and transformation of ceramic tile production in Italy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 329-343, December.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1997. "Brazil's Incomplete Stabilization and Reform," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(1), pages 367-404.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-37, May.
- Stone, Andrew & Levy, Brian & Paredes, Ricardo, 1992. "Public institutions and private transactions : the legal and regulatory environment for business private transactions in Brazil and Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 891, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:8:p:1495-1511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.