Public institutions and private transactions : the legal and regulatory environment for business private transactions in Brazil and Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul, Samuel, 1990. "Institutional development in World Bank projects : a cross sectoral review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 392, The World Bank.
- Tony Addison, 2002. "Structural adjustment," Chapters,in: Handbook on Development Policy and Management, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meyer-Stamer, Jorg, 1998. "Path dependence in regional development: Persistence and change in three industrial clusters in Santa Catarina, Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1495-1511, August.
- Chobanov, George & Egbert, Henrik & Gyuredzheklieva, Albena, 2006.
"Предложения За Измерване На „Транзакционния Сектор“ От Официалната Статистика
[Suggestions for Measuring the Transaction Sector by the Official Statistics]," MPRA Paper 56685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 1996. "The enforcement of commercial contracts in Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 427-448, March.
- Lazzarini, Sérgio G., 2012. "Strategizing by the Government: Industrial Policy and Sustainable Competitive Advantage," Insper Working Papers wpe_289, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Fredriksson, Anders, 2014.
"Bureaucracy intermediaries, corruption and red tape,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 256-273.
- Fredriksson, Anders, 2010. "Bureaucracy intermediaries, corruption and red tape," SITE Working Paper Series 10, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Anders Fredriksson, 2013. "Bureaucracy Intermediaries, Corruption and Red Tape," Working Papers 1202, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Lant Pritchett & Mary Hallward-Driemeier, 2010.
"How Business is Done and the 'Doing Business' Indicators: The Investment Climate when Firms have Climate Control,"
CID Working Papers
211, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Pritchett, Lant, 2011. "How business is done and the'doing business'indicators : the investment climate when firms have climate control," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5563, The World Bank.
- Duvanova, Dinissa, 2014. "Economic Regulations, Red Tape, and Bureaucratic Corruption in Post-Communist Economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 298-312.
- Mary Hallward-Driemeier & Lant Pritchett, 2015. "How Business Is Done in the Developing World: Deals versus Rules," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 121-140, Summer.
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 1997. "Trade credit in Zimbabwean manufacturing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 795-815, May.
- Sebastian Galiani & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2012.
"Modeling Informality Formally: Households And Firms,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 50(3), pages 821-838, July.
- Sebastian Galiani & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2007. "Modeling Informality Formally: Households and Firms," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0047, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Ricardo Paredes & Andrés Crisosto & Philippe Martí, 2014. "Judicial versus Private Auctions: Better without Protection?," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 41(2 Year 20), pages 171-186, December.
- Araújo, E. & Gama, C. A. F., 2004. "Replicando características de ciclos econômicos: um estudo comparativo entre Redes Neurais Artificiais e modelos ARIMA," Insper Working Papers wpe_45, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Woodruff, Christopher, 2002. "Non-contractible investments and vertical integration in the Mexican footwear industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1197-1224, October.
- Edgardo Campos, J. & Lien, Donald & Pradhan, Sanjay, 1999. "The Impact of Corruption on Investment: Predictability Matters," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1059-1067, June.
- repec:pai:apunup:es-45-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lazzarini, Sergio G. & Carvalho de Mello, Pedro, 2001. "Governmental versus self-regulation of derivative markets: examining the U.S. and Brazilian experience," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(2-3), pages 185-207.
- Eggertsson, Thrainn, 1997. "The old theory of economic policy and the new institutionalism," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1187-1203, August.
- Woodruff, Christopher, 1998. "Contract enforcement and trade liberalization in Mexico's footwear industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 979-991, June.
- Brunetti, Aymo, 1998. "Policy volatility and economic growth: A comparative, empirical analysis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 35-52, February.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Governance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Legal Products; Private Participation in Infrastructure; Small Scale Enterprise;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .