Financial services for microenterprises: Principles and institutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Francois & Jan Zabojnik, 2005. "Trust, Social Capital, and Economic Development," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(1), pages 51-94, March.
- Prugl, Elisabeth & Tinker, Irene, 1997. "Microentrepreneurs and homeworkers: Convergent categories," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1471-1482, September.
- Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Gonzalez-Vega, Claudio & Romero, Vivianne, 2003.
"The Influence Of Microfinance On The Education Decisions Of Rural Households: Evidence From Bolivia,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
22067, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jorge Higinio Maldonado, 2005. "The Influence Of Microfinance On The Education Decisions Of Rural Households: Evidence From Bolivia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 003606, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Conning, Jonathan, 1999. "Outreach, sustainability and leverage in monitored and peer-monitored lending," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 51-77, October.
- Maldonado, Jorge H. & González-Vega, Claudio, 2008. "Impact of Microfinance on Schooling: Evidence from Poor Rural Households in Bolivia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2440-2455, November.
- Daniel Anarfi & Kofi Ampadu Boateng & Kwabena Adu-Ababio, 2016. "Determinants of Return on Equity for a Sustainable Growth of the Manufacturing Industry in the Czech Republic," European Journal of Business Science and Technology, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 43-52, November.
- Sievers, Merten & Vandenberg, Paul, 2007. "Synergies through Linkages: Who Benefits from Linking Micro-Finance and Business Development Services?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1341-1358, August.
- David W. Mushinski & Kathleen A. Pickering, 2007. "Heterogeneity in informal sector mitigation of micro-enterprise credit rationing," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 567-581.
- Altenburg, Tilman & Meyer-Stamer, JORG, 1999. "How to Promote Clusters: Policy Experiences from Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1693-1713, September.
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2016. "Microcredit in Industrialized Countries: Unexpected Consequences of Regulatory Loan Ceilings," Working Papers CEB 16-021, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pearce, David, 1997. "Replicating innovative national financing mechanisms for sustainable development," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34308, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:20:y:1992:i:11:p:1561-1571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.