Kazakhstan's cotton sector reforms since independence
[Die Reformen des kasachstanischen Baumwollsektors seit der Unabhängigkeit]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oshakbayev, Dauren & Taitukova, Regina & Petrick, Martin & Djanibekov, Nodir, 2016. "Kazakhstan’s cotton sector reforms since independence," Samarkand Conference 2016 249956, Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
References listed on IDEAS
- Petrick, Martin & Wandel, Jürgen & Karsten, Katharina, 2011. "Farm restructuring and agricultural recovery in Kazakhstan's grain region: An update," IAMO Discussion Papers 137, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Wladyslaw Jermakowicz & Piotr Kozarzewski & Julian Pankow, 1996. "Privatization in the Republic of Kazakhstan," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0085, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordscotton; Kazakhstan; public regulation; commodity finance; Baumwolle; Kasachstan; staatliche Regulierung; Rohstofffinanzierung;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2018-02-12 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2018-02-12 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.