Productivity growth and variability in KRU: evidence and prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Petrick, Martin & Wandel, Jürgen & Karsten, Katharina, 2011. "Farm restructuring and agricultural recovery in Kazakhstan's grain region: An update," IAMO Discussion Papers 137, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2015.
"Price Discrimination And Pricing-To-Market Behavior Of Black Sea Region Wheat Exporters,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(03), pages 287-316, August.
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2014. "Price Discrimination and Pricing to Market Behavior of Black Sea Region Wheat Exporters," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187583, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2014. "Price discrimination and pricing to market behavior of Black sea region wheat exporters," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182656, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction Economics; Productivity Analysis; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-08-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatr13:152378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .