Agroholdings and clusters in Kazakhstan's agro-food sector
[Agroholdings und Clusters in Kasachstan’s Agrar- und Ernährungssektor]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2003.
"Deconstructing clusters: chaotic concept or policy panacea?,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 5-35, January.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2002. "Deconstructing Clusters: Chaotic Concept or Policy Panacea," Working Papers wp244, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrick, Martin & Pomfret, Richard, 2016.
"Agricultural policies in Kazakhstan
[Agrarpolitik in Kasachstan]," IAMO Discussion Papers 155, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- repec:zbw:espost:167646 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgroholdings; cluster; Kazakhstan; agricultural policy; institutional change; Agroholdings; Cluster; Kasachstan; Agrarpolitik; institutioneller Wandel;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .