Agro-holdings in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan: temporary phenomenon or permanent business form? Farm-level evidence from Moscow and Belgorod regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wandel, Jurgen, 2009.
"Agroholdings And Clusters In Kazakhstan’S Agro-Food Sector,"
IAMO Discussion Papers
91766, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Wandel, Jürgen, 2009.
"Agroholdings and clusters in Kazakhstan's agro-food sector
[Agroholdings und Clusters in Kasachstan’s Agrar- und Ernährungssektor]," IAMO Discussion Papers 126, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Wandel, Jürgen, 2009. "Agroholdings and clusters in Kazakhstan's agro-food sector
- Wandel, Jürgen, 2011. "Integrierte Strukturen im Agrar- und Ernährungssektor Russlands: Entstehungsgründe, Funktionsweise, Entwicklungsperspektiven und volkswirtschaftliche Auswirkungen. Band I und II," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 63, number 63.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gagalyuk, Taras, 2017. "Strategic role of corporate transparency: the case of Ukrainian agroholdings," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 257-278.
- Gagalyuk, T., 2018. "A resilience-based rationale for farm growth: the case of Ukrainian agroholdings," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277115, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Taras Gagalyuk, 2017. "Project Review: International Competence Center on Large Scale Agriculture at the Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 6(2), pages 147-150, May.
- Gagalyuk, Taras, 2016. "Strategic role of corporate transparency: the case of Ukrainian agroholdings," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 20(2), November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:27:y:2015:i:3:p:370-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.