Industrial districts in Europe: Policy lessons for developing countries?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tewari, Meenu, 1998. "Intersectoral linkages and the role of the state in shaping the conditions of industrial accumulation: A study of Ludhiana's manufacturing industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1387-1411, August.
- Carraresi, Laura & Berg, Silvan & Bröring, Stefanie, 2016. "Emerging value chains within the bio-economy: structural changes in the case of phosphate recovery," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244788, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cammett, Melani, 2007. "Business-Government Relations and Industrial Change: The Politics of Upgrading in Morocco and Tunisia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1889-1903, November.
- weijland, Hermine, 1999. "Microenterprise Clusters in Rural Indonesia: Industrial Seedbed and Policy Target," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1515-1530, September.
- Knorringa, Peter, 1999. "Agra: An Old Cluster Facing the New Competition," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1587-1604, September.
- Gust-Bardon, Natalia Irena, 2012. "The role of geographical proximity in innovation: Do regional and local levels really matter?," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R4/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Ulrike Bross & Andrea Zenker, 1998. "The performance of innovation networks in transition economies: An empirical study of Slovenia," ERSA conference papers ersa98p64, European Regional Science Association.
- Mario Davide Parrilli, 2013. "The New Complexity of Local Production and the Enlightened Role of Industrial Policy," Working Papers 2013R01, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Thomas Doring & Jan Schnellenbach, 2006.
"What do we know about geographical knowledge spillovers and regional growth?: A survey of the literature,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 375-395.
- Döring, Thomas & Schnellenbach, Jan, 2004. "What Do We Know About Geographical Knowledge Spillovers and Regional Growth? A Survey of the Literature," Research Notes 14, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Döring Thomas, 2007. "Cluster und Wettbewerbsfähigkeit von Regionen: Anmerkungen zum gleichnamigen Sammelband von Oleg Cernavin et al," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 58(1), pages 239-242, January.
- Pitelis, Christos & Pseiridis, Anastasia, 2007. "A Conceptual Framework for Firm Cooperation and Clusters and Their Impact on Productivity and Competitiveness," Papers DYNREG13, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Helmsing, A.H.J., 1999. "Flexible specialisation, clusters and industrial districts and 'second' and 'third generation' regional policies," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19050, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Tulus Tambunnan, 2007. "Trade and Investment Liberalization Effects on SME Development: A Literature Review and a Case Study of Indonesia," Working Papers 4207, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:22:y:1994:i:6:p:889-910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.