Coordinating Aid for Regional Cooperation Projects: The Experience of Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pomfret, Richard, 2007. "Coordinating Aid for Regional Cooperation Projects: The Experience of Central Asia," WIDER Working Paper Series 048, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
References listed on IDEAS
- Simeon Djankov & Caroline L. Freund, 1998. "Disintegration," International Finance Discussion Papers 618, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Williamson, John, 2000. "What Should the World Bank Think about the Washington Consensus?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(2), pages 251-264, August.
- Corden, W. Max, 1992. "Trade policy and exchange rate issues in the former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 915, The World Bank.
- Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L. Alan, 2002. "Regional cooperation, and the role of international organizations and regional integration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2872, The World Bank.
- Djankov, Simeon & Freund, Caroline, 2000. "Disintegration and trade flows : evidence from the Former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2378, The World Bank.
- J. Stiglitz, 1998. "More Instruments and Broader Goals: Moving toward the PostWashington Consensus," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- Richard Pomfret, 1996. "Asian Economies in Transition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 721.
- Philip R. Lane, 2003.
"The International Community and the CIS-7,"
Trinity Economics Papers
20033, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Philip R. Lane, 2003. "The International Community and the CIS-7," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp04, IIIS.
- Ashoka Mody & Ratna Sahay & Thomas Helbling, 2004. "Debt Accumulation in the CIS-7 Countries; Bad Luck, Bad Policies, or Bad Advice?," IMF Working Papers 04/93, International Monetary Fund.
- International Economics Department, 1992. "Measuring the incomes of economies of the former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1057, The World Bank.
- Jeronimo Zettelmeyer & Günther Taube, 1998. "Output Decline and Recovery in Uzbekistan; Past Performance and Future Prospects," IMF Working Papers 98/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard Pomfret, 2002. "The IMF and the Ruble Zone," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 44(4), pages 37-47, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.