Coordinating Aid for Regional Cooperation Projects: The Experience of Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pomfret, Richard, 2007. "Coordinating Aid for Regional Cooperation Projects: The Experience of Central Asia," WIDER Working Paper Series 048, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
References listed on IDEAS
- Simeon Djankov & Caroline L. Freund, 1998. "Disintegration," International Finance Discussion Papers 618, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Williamson, John, 2000. "What Should the World Bank Think about the Washington Consensus?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(2), pages 251-264, August.
- Corden, W. Max, 1992. "Trade policy and exchange rate issues in the former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 915, The World Bank.
- Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L. Alan, 2002. "Regional cooperation, and the role of international organizations and regional integration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2872, The World Bank.
- Djankov, Simeon & Freund, Caroline, 2000. "Disintegration and trade flows : evidence from the Former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2378, The World Bank.
- J. Stiglitz, 1998. "More Instruments and Broader Goals: Moving toward the PostWashington Consensus," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- Richard Pomfret, 1996. "Asian Economies in Transition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 721.
- Philip R. Lane, 2003.
"The International Community and the CIS-7,"
Trinity Economics Papers
20033, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Philip R. Lane, 2003. "The International Community and the CIS-7," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp04, IIIS.
- Ashoka Mody & Ratna Sahay & Thomas Helbling, 2004. "Debt Accumulation in the CIS-7 Countries; Bad Luck, Bad Policies, or Bad Advice?," IMF Working Papers 04/93, International Monetary Fund.
- International Economics Department, 1992. "Measuring the incomes of economies of the former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1057, The World Bank.
- Jeronimo Zettelmeyer & Günther Taube, 1998. "Output Decline and Recovery in Uzbekistan; Past Performance and Future Prospects," IMF Working Papers 98/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard Pomfret, 2002. "The IMF and the Ruble Zone," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 44(4), pages 37-47, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .