Report NEP-TRA-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yinhua Mai & Philip Adams, 2005. "Trade Liberalisation Scenarios for Wool Under an Australia-China Free Trade Agreement," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-156, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Balázs Égert & Ronald MacDonald, 2006. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Transition Economies: Surveying the Surveyable," MNB Working Papers 2006/5, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- R.S. Eckaus, 2004. "Unraveling the Chinese Oil Puzzle," Working Papers 0422, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Harry X. Wu, 2006. "The Chinese GDP Growth Rate Puzzle: How Fast Has the Chinese Economy Grown?," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-176, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Xiaoyu Shi & Karen R. Polenske, 2006. "Energy Prices and Energy Intensity in China A Structural Decomposition Analysis and Econometrics Study," Working Papers 0606, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Dennis Ahlburg & Eric R. Jensen & Ruyan Liao, 2006. "When I'm 104: The Determinants Of Healthy Longevity among the Oldest-Old in China," Working Papers 34, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Yinhua Mai, 2005. "The MONASH-Multi-Country (MMC) Model and the Investment Liberalisation in China's Oil Industry," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-150, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- John S. Earle & Klara Sabirianova Peter, 2006. "Complementarity and Custom in Contract Violation," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 06-129, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Yinhua Mai & Philip Adams & Mingtai Fan & Ronglin Li & Zhaoyang Zheng, 2005. "Modelling the Potential Benefits of an Australia-China free Trade Agreement," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-153, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Daniel Levy, 2006. "Price Adjustment Under the Table: Evidence on Efficiency-enhancing Corruption," Emory Economics 0605, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Willem Adema, 2006. "Social Assistance Policy Development and the Provision of a Decent Level of Income in Selected OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 38, OECD Publishing.
- Gächter, Simon & Herrmann, Benedikt, 2006. "The Limits of Self-Governance in the Presence of Spite: Experimental Evidence from Urban and Rural Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 2236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joel Perlmann, 2006. "The Local Geographic Origins of Russian-Jewish Immigrants, Circa 1900," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_465, Levy Economics Institute.
- Zoltán M. Jakab & Viktor Várpalotai & Balázs Vonnák, 2006. "How does monetary policy affect aggregate demand? A multimodel approach for Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2006/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Richard Pomfret, 2006. "Coordinating Aid for Regional Cooperation Projects: The Experience of Central Asia," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp163, IIIS.