Modelling the Potential Benefits of an Australia-China free Trade Agreement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrison, W Jill & Pearson, K R, 1996.
"Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 83-127, May.
- W. Jill Harrison & K.R. Pearson, 1994. "Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-64, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Yin Hua Mai & Mark Horridge & Frances Perkins, 2003. "Estimating the effects of China's Accession to the World Trade Organisation," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-137, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Terrie L. Walmsley & Thomas W. Hertel & Elena Ianchovichina, 2006. "Assessing The Impact Of China'S Wto Accession On Investment," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 315-339, October.
- Yin Hua Mai, 2003. "Effects of Reducing Tariffs and Endogenous Productivity Growth," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-139, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yinhua Mai, 2006. "Removing border protection on wheat and rice: effects on rural income and food securities in China," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-160, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Xiang, Hongjin & Kuang, Yanxiang & Li, Chenhua, 2017. "Impact of the China–Australia FTA on global coal production and trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 65-78.
- Shunli Yao, 2007. "Chinese agricultural reform, the World Trade Organization and preferential trade negotiations," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Studies in Trade and Investment - AGRICULTURAL TRADE - PLANTING THE SEEDS OF REGIONAL LIBERALIZATION IN ASIA, volume 60, pages 187-210 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Mahinda Siriwardana & Jinmei Yang, "undated". "Economic Effects of the Proposed Australia-china Free Trade Agreement," EcoMod2006 272100084, EcoMod.
- Mahinda Siriwardana & Jinmei Yang, 2008. "GTAP Model Analysis of the Economic Effects of an Australia-China FTA: Welfare and Sectoral Aspects," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 341-362.
- Wainio, John & Gehlhar, Mark J. & Dyck, John H., 2011. "Selected Trade Agreements and Implications for U.S. Agriculture," Economic Research Report 102754, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Yinhua Mai & Philip Adams, 2005. "Trade Liberalisation Scenarios for Wool Under an Australia-China Free Trade Agreement," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-156, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Plummer, Michael G., 2006. "Toward Win-Win Regionalism in Asia: Issues and Challenges in Forming Efficient Trade Agreements," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 5, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Australia; FTA; investment liberalisation;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2006-08-12 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CNA-2006-08-12 (China)
- NEP-INT-2006-08-12 (International Trade)
- NEP-REG-2006-08-12 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRA-2006-08-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .