Removing border protection on wheat and rice: effects on rural income and food self-sufficiency in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elena Ianchovichina & Terrie Walmsley, 2005. "Impact of China's WTO Accession on East Asia," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(2), pages 261-277, April.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Kym Anderson & Joseph Francois & Will Martin, 2002. "Agriculture and Non-Agricultural Liberalization in the Millennium Round," GTAP Working Papers 235, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Mark Horridge, 2000. "ORANI-G: A General Equilibrium Model of the Australian Economy," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-93, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:844-:d:98959 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cassey, Andrew J. & Galinato, Suzette P. & Taylor, Justin L., 2012.
"Environmental Regulation and Regional Economy: Economic Impacts of the Elimination of Azinphos-methyl on the Apple Industry and Washington State,"
Journal of Food Distribution Research,
Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 43(2), July.
- Andrew J. Cassey & Suzette P. Galinato & Justin Taylor, 2010. "Economic Impacts of the Elimination of Azinphos-methyl on the Apple Industry and Washington State," Working Papers 2010-06, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE modelling; China; rural income; wheat and rice; Crop Production/Industries; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:118533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.