Selected Trade Agreements and Implications for U.S. Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caroline Freund & Emanuel Ornelas, 2010.
"Regional Trade Agreements,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 139-166, September.
- Freund, Caroline & Ornelas, Emanuel, 2009. "Regional trade agreements," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28697, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Caroline Freund & Emanuel Ornelas, 2009. "Regional Trade Agreements," CEP Discussion Papers dp0961, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Freund, Caroline & Ornelas, Emanuel, 2010. "Regional trade agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5314, The World Bank.
- Burfisher, Mary E. & Zahniser, Steven, 2003. "Multilateralism and Regionalism: Dual Strategies for Trade Reform," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, September.
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Dermot J. Hayes & Fengxia Dong, 2007.
"Impact of the South Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement on the U.S. Livestock Sector,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
07-wp455, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Dermot J. Hayes & Fengxia Dong, 2007. "Impact of the South Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement on the U.S. Livestock Sector," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 07-wp455, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Joseph Francois & Hanna Norberg & Miriam Manchin & Annette Pelkmans Balaoing, 2009. "Trade Impact Assessment (Trade SIA) of an EU-ASEAN Free Trade Agreement," IIDE Discussion Papers 20090801, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Yinhua Mai & Philip Adams & Mingtai Fan & Ronglin Li & Zhaoyang Zheng, 2005. "Modelling the Potential Benefits of an Australia-China free Trade Agreement," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-153, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Francois, Joseph & Bradley McDonald, 1996. "Liberalization and Capital Accumulation in the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 310, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jones, Keithly G. & Blayney, Donald P., 2012. "Implications of the South Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement on South Korean Dairy Product Imports," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124823, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hertel, Thomas, 2013. "Global Applied General Equilibrium Analysis Using the Global Trade Analysis Project Framework," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket access; free trade agreements; tariffs; trade agreements; trade creation; trade diversion; trade promotion agreements; GTAP model.; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2011-05-07 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:102754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .