Report NEP-INT-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Costa, Rafael F., 2011. "Financial Development and International Trade: Regional and Sectoral Analysis," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 102647, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mathieu COUTTENIER & Raphael SOUBEYRAN, 2011. "Diplomatic Intervention in Civil War : Trade for All or Trade for One?," Working Papers 11-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2011.
- Vollrath, Thomas L. & Hallahan, Charles B., 2011. "Reciprocal Trade Agreements: Impacts on Bilateral Trade Expansion and Contraction in the World Agricultural Marketplace," Economic Research Report 102755, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Joachim Jarreau, 2011. "Economic Integration in the EuroMed: Current Status and Review of Studies," Working Papers 2011-07, CEPII research center.
- Gawel, Erik & Bernsen, Kristina, 2011. "What is wrong with virtual water trading?," UFZ Discussion Papers 1/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Wainio, John & Gehlhar, Mark J. & Dyck, John H., 2011. "Selected Trade Agreements and Implications for U.S. Agriculture," Economic Research Report 102754, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Antoine Berthou & Charlotte Emlinger, 2011. "The Trade Unit Values Database," Working Papers 2011-10, CEPII research center.