Implications of the South Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement on South Korean Dairy Product Imports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diao, Xinshen & Dyck, John H. & Lee, Chinkook & Skully, David W. & Somwaru, Agapi, 1999.
"Structural Change And Agricultural Protection: The Costs Of Korean Agricultural Policy 1975 And 1990,"
1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN
21492, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Diao, Xinshen & Dyck, John H. & Skully, David W. & Somwaru, Agapi & Lee, Chinkook, 2002. "Structural Change and Agricultural Protection: Costs of Korean Agricultural Policy, 1975 and 1990," Agricultural Economic Reports 33921, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Wainio, John & Gehlhar, Mark J. & Dyck, John H., 2011. "Selected Trade Agreements and Implications for U.S. Agriculture," Economic Research Report 102754, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Pagoulatos, Emilio & Gonzalez, Maria A., 2006. "Home bias and U.S. imports of processed food products," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 363-373, December.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Binod Khanal & Rigoberto A. Lopez & Azzeddine Azzam, 2020.
"Testing local bias in food consumption: The case of fluid milk,"
Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(2), pages 339-344, April.
- Khanal, Binod & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Azzam, Azzeddine, 2018. "Testing Local Bias in Food Consumption: The Case of Fluid Milk," Working Paper series 290143, University of Connecticut, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Tabuga, Aubrey D., 2007.
"International Remittances and Household Expenditures: the Philippine Case,"
DP 2007-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aubrey D. Tabuga, 2007. "International Remittances and Household Expenditures : The Philippine Case," Development Economics Working Papers 22698, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Teklewold, Hailemariam, 2011. "Farming or burning? shadow prices and farmer’s impatience on the allocation of multi-purpose resource in the mixed farming system of Ethiopia," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116080, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- DALEY Angela & GARNER Thesia & PHIPPS Shelley & SIERMINSKA Eva, 2020.
"Differences across Place and Time in Household Expenditure Patterns: Implications for the Estimation of Equivalence Scales,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Angela Daley & Thesia Garner & Shelley Phipps & Eva Sierminska, 2020. "Differences across Place and Time in Household Expenditure Patterns: Implications for the Estimation of Equivalence Scales," LIS Working papers 781, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Kaus, Wolfhard, 2013. "Beyond Engel's law - A cross-country analysis," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 118-134.
- Leslie Reinhorn, 2012. "Optimal taxation with monopolistic competition," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(2), pages 216-236, April.
- Gregory J. WERDEN, 1997.
"Simulating The Effects Of Differentiated Products Mergers: A Practitioners' Guide,"
Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project
967, University of Massachusetts.
- Werden, Gregory J., 1997. "Simulating The Effects Of Differentiated Products Mergers: A Practitioners' Guide," Strategy and Policy in the Food System: Emerging Issues, June 20-21, 1996, Washington, D.C. 25942, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Min, Shi & Wang, Xiaobing & Yu, Xiaohua, 2021. "Does dietary knowledge affect household food waste in the developing economy of China?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C).
- Lee, Jonq-Ying & Brown, Mark G. & Schwartz, Brooke, 1986. "The Demand For National Brand And Private Label Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice: A Switching Regression Analysis," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-7, July.
- T.R.L. Fry & R.D. Brooks & Br. Comley & J. Zhang, 1993. "Economic Motivations for Limited Dependent and Qualitative Variable Models," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(2), pages 193-205, June.
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni, 2012. "Targeting and child poverty," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(4), pages 783-808, October.
- Penikas, Henry & Savelyeva, Alina, 2013. "Researching and forecasting aggregated consumers’ perception of imported food: Russia and Brazil case studies (1992–2020)," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 32(4), pages 45-70.
- Andrew Muhammad & Richard L. Kilmer, 2008. "The impact of EU export subsidy reductions on U.S. dairy exports," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 557-574.
- Larochelle, Catherine & Katungi, Enid & Cheng, Zhen, 2016. "Household consumption and demand for bean in Uganda: Determinants and implications for nutrition security," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246457, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Taniguchi, Kiyoshi & Chern, Wen S., 2000. "Income Elasticity Of Rice Demand In Japan And Its Implications: Cross-Sectional Data Analysis," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21755, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dhar, Tirtha & Foltz, Jeremy D., 2004. "Milk by Any Other Name... Consumer Benefits from Labeled Milk," Working Papers 201547, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Hasan, Syed Abul & Mozumder, Pallab, 2017.
"Income and energy use in Bangladesh: A household level analysis,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 115-126.
- Syed Abul Hasan & Pallab Mozumder, 2017. "Income and energy use in Bangladesh: A household level analysis," Crawford School Research Papers 1701, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Caron, Justin & Fally, Thibault & Markusen, James R., 2012.
"Skill Premium and Trade Puzzles: A Solution Linking Production and Preferences,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8999, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Justin Caron & Thibault Fally & James R. Markusen, 2012. "Skill Premium and Trade Puzzles: a Solution Linking Production and Preferences," NBER Working Papers 18131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bjarne Jensen & Paul Boer & Jan Daal & Peter Jensen, 2011.
"Global restrictions on the parameters of the CDES indirect utility function,"
Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 217-235, April.
- Bjarne S. Jensen & Paul de Boer & Jan van Daal & Peter S. Jensen, 2011. "Global restrictions on the parameters of the CDES indirect utility function," Post-Print halshs-00593246, HAL.
- Bowker, James Michael & Starbuck, C. Meghan & English, Donald B.K. & Bergstrom, John C. & Rosenberger, Randall S. & McCollum, Daniel W., 2009. "Estimating the Net Economic Value of National Forest Recreation: An Application of the National Visitor Use Monitoring Database," Faculty Series 59603, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Livestock Production/Industries; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2012-06-25 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea12:124823. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.