Trade Policies in Central Asia after EU Enlargement and before Russian WTO Accession: Regionalism and Integration into the World Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pomfret, Richard, 2005. "Trade policies in Central Asia after EU enlargement and before Russian WTO accession: Regionalism and integration into the world economy," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 32-58, March.
- Richard Pomfret, 2005. "Trade Policies in Central Asia after EU Enlargement and before Russian WTO accession: Regionalism and Integration into the world economy," Others 0502003, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Campos, Nauro, 2004. "What Does WTO Membership Kindle in Transition Economies?: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 395-415.
- Simeon Djankov & Caroline L. Freund, 1998. "Disintegration," International Finance Discussion Papers 618, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bacchetta, Marc & Drabek, Zdenek, 2002. "Effects of WTO accession on policy-making in sovereign states: Preliminary lessons from the recent experience of transition countries," WTO Staff Working Papers DERD-2002-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Djankov, Simeon & Freund, Caroline, 2002. "Trade Flows in the Former Soviet Union, 1987 to 1996," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 76-90, March.
- Gaël Raballand, 2003. "Determinants of the Negative Impact of Being Landlocked on Trade: An Empirical Investigation Through the Central Asian Case," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 45(4), pages 520-536, December.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:53:y:2001:i:7:p:1077-1095 is not listed on IDEAS
- Djankov, Simeon & Freund, Caroline, 2000. "Disintegration and trade flows : evidence from the Former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2378, The World Bank.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2001. "The Economics of Regional Trading Arrangements," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199248872.
- Babetskaia-Kukharchuk, Oxana & Maurel, Mathilde, 2004. "Russia's accession to the WTO: the potential for trade increase," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 680-699, December.
- Richard Pomfret, 2003. "Trade and Exchange Rate Policies in Formerly Centrally Planned Economies," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 585-612, April.
- Baffes, John, 2004. "Cotton : Market setting, trade policies, and issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3218, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arman Mazhikeyev & T.Huw Edwards & Marian Rizov, 2014. "Openness and Isolation: the comparative trade performance of the Former Soviet Central Asian countries," Discussion Paper Series 2014_02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2014.
- Richard Pomfret, 2005. "Regional Trade Agreements," International Trade 0511002, EconWPA.
- Annageldy Arazmuradov, 2012.
"Foreign Aid, Foreign Direct Investment, and Domestic Investment Nexus in Landlocked Economies of Central Asia,"
Economic Research Guardian,
Weissberg Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 129-151, May.
- Arazmuradov, Annageldy, 2011. "Foreign aid, foreign direct investment and domestic investment nexus in landlocked economies of Central Asia," MPRA Paper 36881, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Feb 2012.
- Mazhikeyev, Arman & Edwards, T. Huw & Rizov, Marian, 2015. "Openness and isolation: The trade performance of the former Soviet Central Asian countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 935-947.
- repec:zbw:espost:176893 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evgenie P. Zharikov & Alla A. Kravchenko & Olesya O. Sergeeva & Victor V. Stetsyuk, 2016. "Econometric Estimation of Bilateral Transboundary Trade between Russia and China," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1068-1071.
More about this item
Keywordstrade policy; WTO; regionalism; integration; Central Asia;
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:2004-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eran Binenbaum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.