Central Asia's transport cost burden and its impact on trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roman Mogilevsky, 2004. "CIS-7 Perspective on Trade with EU in the Context of EU Enlargement," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0282, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Jarko Fidrmuc, 2003.
"Disintegration and Trade,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(5), pages 811-829, November.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Jan Fidrmuc, 2000. "Disintegration and Trade," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 353, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Jan Fidrmuc, 2001. "Disintegration and Trade," LICOS Discussion Papers 9901, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2001. "Disintegration and trade," ZEI Working Papers B 24-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2000. "Disintegration and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 2641, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Djankov, Simeon & Freund, Caroline, 2002. "Trade Flows in the Former Soviet Union, 1987 to 1996," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 76-90, March.
- Alan A. Bevan & Saul Estrin & Paul G. Hare & Jon Stern, 2001. "Extending the economics of disorganization," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 9(1), pages 105-114, March.
- Puga, Diego, 1999.
"The rise and fall of regional inequalities,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 303-334, February.
- Diego Puga, 1996. "The Rise and Fall of Regional Inequalities," CEP Discussion Papers dp0314, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Puga, Diego, 1996. "The rise and fall of regional inequalities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20643, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Puga, Diego, 1997. "The Rise and Fall of Regional Inequalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 1575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oxana Babetskaia-Kukharchuk & Mathilde Maurel, 2004. "Russia's Accession to the WTO: what potential for trade increase," Post-Print halshs-00445907, HAL.
- Oleh Havrylyshyn & Hassan Al-Atrash, 1998. "Opening Up and Geographic Diversification of Trade in Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 98/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Hamilton, C.B. & Winters, L.A., 1992. "Opening Up International Trade in Eastern Europe," Papers 511, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Jeffrey Sachs, 2000. "Globalization and patterns of economic development," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(4), pages 579-600, December.
- Wen, Mei, 2004. "Relocation and agglomeration of Chinese industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 329-347, February.
- Yener Kandogan, 2003. "The Reorientation of Transition Countries??? Exports: Changes in Quantity, Quality and Variety," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-631, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Normizan Bakar, 2013. "Optimal transport and trade policy under Bertrand competition in the presence of restricted geographical condition," International Conference on Energy, Regional Integration and Socio-economic Development 6004, EcoMod.
- Vakulchuk, Roman & Irnazarov, Farrukh, 2014. "Analysis of Informal Obstacles to Cross-Border Economic Activity in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 130, Asian Development Bank.
- Grafe, Clemens & Raiser, Martin & Sakatsume, Toshiaki, 2008. "Beyond borders--Reconsidering regional trade in Central Asia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 453-466, September.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2014. "Emerging Eurasian Continental Integration: Trade, Investment and Infrastructure," MPRA Paper 62027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vakulchuk Roman & Irnazarov Farrukh & Alexander Libman, 2012. "Liberalization of Trade in Services in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan: Analysis of Formal and Informal Barriers," EERC Working Paper Series 12/06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Grigoriou, Christopher, 2007.
"Landlockedness, infrastructure and trade : new estimates for central Asian countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4335, The World Bank.
- Christopher GRIGORIOU & Céline CARRERE, 2008. "Landlockedness, Infrastructure and Trade:New Estimates for Central Asian Countries," Working Papers 200801, CERDI.
- Jean-François Arvis & Gaël Raballand & Jean-François Marteau, 2010.
"The Cost of Being Landlocked : Logistics Costs and Supply Chain Reliability,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 2489.
- Arvis, Jean-Francois & Raballand, Gael & Marteau, Jean-Francois, 2007. "The cost of being landlocked : logistics costs and supply chain reliability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4258, The World Bank.
- Lücke, Matthias & Rothert, Jacek, 2006. "Central Asia's comparative advantage in international trade," Kiel Economic Policy Papers 6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Christopher GRIGORIOU & Céline CARRERE, 2008.
"Landlockedness, Infrastructure and Trade:New Estimates for Central Asian Countries,"
- Céline Carrere & Christopher Grigoriou, 2011. "Landlockedness, Infrastructure and Trade:New Estimates for Central Asian Countries," Working Papers halshs-00556941, HAL.
- Oxana Babecká Kucharčuková & Jan Babecký & Martin Raiser, 2012. "Gravity Approach for Modelling International Trade in South-Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States: The Role of Geography, Policy and Institutions," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 277-301, April.
- Malcolm Dowling & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2006. "Central AsiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Transition After Fifteen Years : Growth and Policy Choices," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22416, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Jan Babecky & Martin Raiser, 2010. "A Gravity Approach to Modelling International Trade in South-Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States: The Role of Geography, Policy and Institutions," Working Papers 2010/04, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Hartwell, Christopher A., 2013. "A Eurasian (or a Soviet) Union? Consequences of further economic integration in the Commonwealth of Independent States," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 411-420.
- Dowling, Malcolm & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2006. "Central Asia after Fifteen Years of Transition: Growth, Regional Cooperation, and Policy Choices," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 3, Asian Development Bank.
- Ilhem Baghdadli & Hela Cheikhrouhou & Gael Raballand, 2007. "Strategies for Cotton in West and Central Africa : Enhancing Competitiveness in the "Cotton 4"," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6784.
- Friberg, R & Tinn, K, 2012. "Holdup and Comparative Advantage," Working Papers 12193, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- William Byrd & Martin Raiser, 2006. "Economic Cooperation in the Wider Central Asia Region," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6969.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosys:v:29:y:2005:i:1:p:6-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/osteide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.