Economic Cooperation in the Wider Central Asia Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKellar, Landis & Woergoetter, Andreas & Woerz, Julia, 2000. "Economic Development Problems of Landlocked Countries," Transition Economics Series 14, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- World Bank, 2004. "Trade and Regional Cooperation between Afghanistan and its Neighbors," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15547, The World Bank.
- Masood Ahmad & Mahwash Wasiq, 2004. "Water Resource Development in Northern Afghanistan and Its Implications for Amu Darya Basin," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14939, April.
- Raballand, Gael & Kunth, Antoine & Auty, Richard, 2005. "Central Asia's transport cost burden and its impact on trade," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 6-31, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2011. "Challenges to Enterprise Performance in the Face of the Financial Crisis : Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2316, April.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Economics and Trade - Trade and Regional Integration Economic Theory and Research Banks and Banking Reform Transport Economics Policy and Planning Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Transport Finance and Financial Sector Development Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .