Economic Cooperation in the Wider Central Asia Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKellar, Landis & Woergoetter, Andreas & Woerz, Julia, 2000. "Economic Development Problems of Landlocked Countries," Transition Economics Series 14, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Raballand, Gael & Kunth, Antoine & Auty, Richard, 2005. "Central Asia's transport cost burden and its impact on trade," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 6-31, March.
- World Bank, 2004. "Trade and Regional Cooperation between Afghanistan and its Neighbors," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15547, The World Bank.
- Masood Ahmad & Mahwash Wasiq, 2004. "Water Resource Development in Northern Afghanistan and Its Implications for Amu Darya Basin," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14939.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2011. "Challenges to Enterprise Performance in the Face of the Financial Crisis : Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2316.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Economics and Trade - Trade and Regional Integration Economic Theory and Research Banks and Banking Reform Transport Economics Policy and Planning Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Transport Finance and Financial Sector Development Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .