Contact information of Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkep. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
- 5 Reforming health care finance: What can Germany learn from other countries?
by Siadat, Banafsheh & Stolpe, Michael
- 4 Grants versus loans: Much ado about (almost) nothing
by Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer & Wilfer, Tom
- 3 Euroland: Recovery is slowly gaining momentum
by Benner, Joachim & Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Scheide, Joachim
- 2 Procyclicality in the Financial System: Do We Need a New Macrofinancial Stabilization Framework?
by White, William R.
- 1 Monetary management of transition in China: Balancing short-run risks and long-run optimality
by Diehl, Markus & Schweickert, Rainer