Analysis of Informal Obstacles to Cross-Border Economic Activity in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandr Akimov & Brian Dollery, 2006. "Uzbekistan's Financial System. An Evaluation of Twelve Years of Transition," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(12), pages 6-31.
- Richard Pomfret, 2011.
"Trade and Transport in Central Asia,"
Book Chapters,in: Werner Hermann & Johannes F. Linn (ed.), Central Asia and the Caucasus: At the Crossroads of Eurasia in the 21st Century, chapter 3, pages 43–62
Emerging Markets Forum.
- Raballand, Gael & Kunth, Antoine & Auty, Richard, 2005. "Central Asia's transport cost burden and its impact on trade," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 6-31, March.
- Roberts, Donna & Josling, Timothy E. & Orden, David, 1999. "A Framework for Analyzing Technical Trade Barriers in Agricultural Markets," Technical Bulletins 33560, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kobil Ruziev & Dipak Ghosh, 2009. "Banking Sector Development in Uzbekistan," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(2), pages 3-41.
More about this item
KeywordsKazakhstan; Uzbekistan; trade; formal and informal barriers; cross-border activity;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-06-28 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2014-06-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2014-06-28 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2014-06-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbrei:0130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivan B. de Leon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oradbph.html .