Report NEP-INT-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monica Correa Lopez & Rafael Domenech, 2014. "Does anti-competitive service sector regulation harm exporters? Evidence from manufacturing firms in Spain," Working Papers 1413, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Hubbard, Carmen & Alvim, Augusto Mussi & Mattos, Ely Jose & Hubbard, Lionel, 2014. "EU agri-food trade with the BRICSs: The case of Brazil," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170491, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Tobias D. Ketterer, 2014. "EU Antidumping and Tariff Cuts: Trade Policy Substitution?," Discussion Papers 2014-05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Lin, Faqin & Tang, Hsiao Chink & Wang, Lin, 2014. "The Nexus between Antidumping Petitions and Exports during the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence on the People’s Republic of China," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 131, Asian Development Bank.
- Akpan, Uduak & Isihak, Salisu & Asongu, Simplice, 2014. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Fast-Growing Economies: A Study of BRICS and MINT," MPRA Paper 56810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Do, Quy-Toan & Levchenko, Andrei & Raddatz, Claudio, 2014. "Comparative advantage, international trade, and fertility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6930, The World Bank.
- Revell, Brian & Saunders, John & Saunders, Caroline, 2014. "Assessing the Environmental Impact of Liberalising Agricultural Trade – With Special Reference to EU-Mercosur," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169728, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Gabriela López Noria, 2013. "The Effect of Trade Liberalization on Manufacturing Price Cost Margins: The Case of Mexico, 1994-2003," Working Papers 2013-10, Banco de México.
- R. Jimborean & A. Kelber, 2014. "Foreign direct investment drivers and growth in Central and Eastern Europe in the aftermath of the 2007 global financial crisis," Working papers 488, Banque de France.
- Rahul Giri & Enrique Seira & Kensuke Teshima, 2014. "Exporters During the Trade Collapse: The (Surprising) Resiliency of the Small Exporter," Working Papers 2014-06, Banco de México.
- Vakulchuk, Roman & Irnazarov, Farrukh, 2014. "Analysis of Informal Obstacles to Cross-Border Economic Activity in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 130, Asian Development Bank.
- Bertho, Fabien & Borchert, Ingo & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2014. "The trade-reducing effects of restrictions on liner shipping," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6921, The World Bank.
- Niemi, Jarkko K. & Lehtonen, Heikki, 2014. "Livestock product trade and highly contagious animal diseases," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169759, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Muhammad M. Shahbaz & Samia S. Nasreen & Chong Hui C.H. Ling & Rashid Sbia, 2014. "Causality between trade openness and energy consumption: What causes what in high, middle and low income countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/168714, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stephen J. Redding & Matthew A. Turner, 2014. "Transportation Costs and the Spatial Organization of Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 20235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikhil Patel & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2014. "Global Value Chains and Effective Exchange Rates at the Country-Sector Level," NBER Working Papers 20236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.