Informal regionalism in Central Asia: subnational and international levels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheilagh Ogilvie, 2007. "'Whatever is, is right'? Economic institutions in pre-industrial Europe -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 60(4), pages 649-684, November.
- Mark Zachary Taylor, 2007.
"Political Decentralization and Technological Innovation: Testing the Innovative Advantages of Decentralized States,"
Review of Policy Research,
Policy Studies Organization, vol. 24(3), pages 231-257, May.
- Taylor, Mark Zachary, 2007. "Political decentralization and technological innovation: testing the innovative advantages of decentralized states," MPRA Paper 10996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Jarko Fidrmuc, 2003.
"Disintegration and Trade,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(5), pages 811-829, November.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Jan Fidrmuc, 2000. "Disintegration and Trade," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 353, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2001. "Disintegration and trade," ZEI Working Papers B 24-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Jan Fidrmuc, 2001. "Disintegration and Trade," LICOS Discussion Papers 9901, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2000. "Disintegration and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 2641, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aidt, Toke & Dutta, Jayasri & Sena, Vania, 2008.
"Governance regimes, corruption and growth: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-220, June.
- Toke Aidt & Jayasri Dutta & Vania Sena, 2006. "Governance Regimes, Corruption and Growth: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers 15_2006, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Leonid Kosals, 2006. "Interim outcome of the Russian transition: clan capitalism," KIER Working Papers 610, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Natalie Leschenko & Manuela Troschke, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralization in Centralized States : The Case of Central Asia," Working Papers 261, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Litwack, John M., 2002. "Central Control of Regional Budgets: Theory with Applications to Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 51-75, March.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & John Norregaard, 2000. "Making Decentralization Work: The Case of Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0009, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Saodat Olimova & Sobir Kurbonov & Grigory Petrov & Zebo Kahhorova, 2006. "Regional Cooperation in Central Asia : A View from Tajikistan," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(9), pages 6-86.
- Manuela Troschke & Horst Ufer, 2006. "Fiskalische Dezentralisierung und regionale Disparitäten in Kasachstan," Working Papers 262, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Roman Mogilevsky, 2004. "Role of Multilateral and Regional Trade Disciplines: Kyrgyzstan's Experience," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0278, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Schneider, Friedrich G., 2007. "Shadow Economies and Corruption All Over the World: New Estimates for 145 Countries," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 1, pages 1-66.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2005. "East Asian economic regionalism: progress and challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 29-55, February.
- Libman, Alexander, 2007. "Institutional competition in the post-Soviet space," MPRA Paper 10936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward D. Mansfield & Helen V. Milner & B. Peter Rosendorff, 2015.
"Why Democracies Cooperate More: Electoral Control and International Trade Agreements,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE, chapter 11, pages 227-263
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Mansfield, Edward D. & Milner, Helen V. & Rosendorff, B. Peter, 2002. "Why Democracies Cooperate More: Electoral Control and International Trade Agreements," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(03), pages 477-513, June.
- Djankov, Simeon & Freund, Caroline, 2002. "Trade Flows in the Former Soviet Union, 1987 to 1996," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 76-90, March.
- Reyerson, Kathryn, 2006. "Institutions and the Path to the Modern Economy: Lessons from Medieval Trade. By Avner Greif. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2006. Pp. xix, 503. $34.99, paper," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 66(04), pages 1080-1081, December.
- Axel Dreher & Martin Gassebner, 2007.
"Greasing the Wheels of Entrepreneurship? The Impact of Regulations and Corruption on Firm Entry,"
KOF Working papers
07-166, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Axel Dreher & Martin Gassebner, 2007. "Greasing the Wheels of Entrepreneurship? The Impact of Regulations and Corruption on Firm Entry," CESifo Working Paper Series 2013, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans-Dieter Evers & Markus Kaiser, 2001. "Two continents, one area: Eurasia," Chapters,in: The European Union and East Asia, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- José de Sousa & Olivier Lamotte, 2007. "Does political disintegration lead to trade disintegration?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15, pages 825-843, October.
- William H Davidson, 1980. "The Location of Foreign Direct Investment Activity: Country Characteristics and Experience Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 11(2), pages 9-22, June.
More about this item
Keywordsinformal regionalism; decentralization; regionalization;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .