Fiskalische Dezentralisierung und regionale Disparitäten in Kasachstan
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.ios-regensburg.de
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E. Tandberg & S. Ramamurthy, 2002. "Treasury Reform in Kazakhstan; Lessons for Other Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Natalie Leschenko & Manuela Troschke, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralization in Centralized States : The Case of Central Asia," Working Papers 261, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "Republic of Kazakhstan; Report on Observance of Standards and Codesâ€”Fiscal Transparency Module," IMF Staff Country Reports 03/100, International Monetary Fund.
- Boris Najman & Richard Pomfret & Gael Raballand & Patricia Sourdin, 2005.
"How are Oil Revenues Redistributed in an Oil Economy? The Case of Kazakhstan,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2005-18, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Boris Najman & Richard Pomfret & Gael Raballand & Patricia Sourdin, 2005. "How are Oil Revenues redistributed in an Oil Economy? The case of Kazakhstan," Development and Comp Systems 0512012, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ost:wpaper:262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterina Selezneva)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.