Fiskalische Dezentralisierung und regionale Disparitäten in Kasachstan
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.ios-regensburg.de
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boris Najman & Richard Pomfret & Gael Raballand & Patricia Sourdin, 2008.
"How are oil revenues redistributed in an oil economy? The case of Kazakhstan,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Boris Najman & Richard Pomfret & Gael Raballand & Patricia Sourdin, 2005. "How are Oil Revenues Redistributed in an Oil Economy? The Case of Kazakhstan," School of Economics Working Papers 2005-18, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Boris Najman & Richard Pomfret & Gael Raballand & Patricia Sourdin, 2005. "How are Oil Revenues redistributed in an Oil Economy? The case of Kazakhstan," Development and Comp Systems 0512012, EconWPA.
- Natalie Leschenko & Manuela Troschke, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralization in Centralized States : The Case of Central Asia," Working Papers 261, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "Republic of Kazakhstan; Report on Observance of Standards and Codesâ€”Fiscal Transparency Module," IMF Staff Country Reports 03/100, International Monetary Fund.
- E. Tandberg & S. Ramamurthy, 2002. "Treasury Reform in Kazakhstan; Lessons for Other Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/129, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ost:wpaper:262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterina Selezneva)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.