State governance evolution in resource-rich transition economies: An application to Russia and Kazakhstan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Hedlund, 2000. "Path Dependence in Russian Policy Making: Constraints on Putin's Economic Choice," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 389-407.
- Yelena Kalyuzhnova & Michael Kaser, 2006. "Prudential Management of Hydrocarbon Revenues in Resource-rich Transition Economies," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 167-187.
- Rudiger Ahrend & William Tompson, 2006. "Realising the Oil Supply Potential of the CIS: The Impact of Institutions and Policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 484, OECD Publishing.
- Yelena Kalyuzhnova & Maria Vagliasindi & Mark Casson, 2003. "Recent Developments in the Short-term Employment in Kazakhstani Firms," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 45(4), pages 466-492, December.
- Robert T. Deacon & Henning Bohn, 2000.
"Ownership Risk, Investment, and the Use of Natural Resources,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 526-549, June.
- Bohn, Henning & Deacon, Robert, 1997. "Ownership Risk, Investment, and the Use of Natural Resources," Discussion Papers dp-97-20, Resources For the Future.
- Yelena Kalyuzhnova, 2006. "Overcoming the Curse of Hydrocarbon: Goals and Governance in the Oil Funds of Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 48(4), pages 583-613, December.
- Gouret, Fabian, 2007.
"Privatization and output behavior during the transition: Methods matter!,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 3-34, March.
- Fabian Gouret, 2007. "Privatization and output behavior during the transition: Methods matter!," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00203398, HAL.
- Abdulaziz Al-Attar & Osamah Alomair, 2005. "Evaluation of upstream petroleum agreements and exploration and production costs," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 29(4), pages 243-266, December.
- Treisman, Daniel, 2000. "The causes of corruption: a cross-national study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 399-457, June.
- Mendez, Fabio & Sepulveda, Facundo, 2006. "Corruption, growth and political regimes: Cross country evidence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 82-98, March.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
- Locatelli, Catherine, 2006. "The Russian oil industry between public and private governance: obstacles to international oil companies' investment strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1075-1085, June.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766, June.
- Lui, Francis T, 1985. "An Equilibrium Queuing Model of Bribery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(4), pages 760-781, August.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2006. "The russian oil industry between public and private governance : obstacles to international oil companies' investment strategies," Post-Print halshs-00002159, HAL.
- Paolo Mauro, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:2:y:2016:i:1:p:41-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sabiroglu, Ilkin M. & Bashirli, Samad, 2012. "Input–output analysis in an oil-rich economy: The case of Azerbaijan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 73-80.
- György Simon, Jr, 2010. "On The Customs Union Of Belarus, Kazakhstan And Russia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 55(184), pages 7-28, January –.
- Sun, Xiaolei & Li, Jianping & Tang, Ling & Wu, Dengsheng, 2012. "Identifying the risk-return tradeoff and exploring the dynamic risk exposure of country portfolio of the FSU's oil economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2494-2503.
- Richard Pomfret, 2011.
"Exploiting Energy and Mineral Resources in Central Asia, Azerbaijan and Mongolia,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 53(1), pages 5-33, March.
- Richard Pomfret, 2010. "Exploiting Energy and Mineral Resources in Central Asia, Azerbaijan and Mongolia," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-16, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Annageldy Arazmuradov, 2012.
"Foreign Aid, Foreign Direct Investment, and Domestic Investment Nexus in Landlocked Economies of Central Asia,"
Economic Research Guardian,
Weissberg Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 129-151, May.
- Arazmuradov, Annageldy, 2011. "Foreign aid, foreign direct investment and domestic investment nexus in landlocked economies of Central Asia," MPRA Paper 36881, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Feb 2012.
- Sylvain Rossiaud & Catherine Locatelli, 2009. "The obstacles in the way of stabilizing the russian oil model," Post-Print halshs-00321227, HAL.
- György Simon, Jr, 2010. "Technical Progress And Its Factors In Russia’S Economy," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 55(186), pages 7-41, July – Se.
- Kalyuzhnova, Yelena & Nygaard, Christian, 2009. "Resource nationalism and credit growth in FSU countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4700-4710, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:6:p:1829-1842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.