The obstacles in the way of stabilising the Russian oil model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rudiger Ahrend & William Tompson, 2006. "Realising the Oil Supply Potential of the CIS: The Impact of Institutions and Policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 484, OECD Publishing.
- Sadek Boussena & Jean-Pierre Pauwels & Catherine Locatelli & Carine Swartenbroekx, 2006. "Le défi pétrolier : questions actuelles du pétrole et du gaz," Post-Print halshs-00009622, HAL.
- Grace, John D., 2005. "Russian Oil Supply: Performance and Prospects," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780197300305.
- Bruno Amable, 2005. "Les cinq capitalismes. Diversité des systèmes économiques et sociaux dans la mondialisation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00310487, HAL.
- Douglass C. North, 2005. "Introduction to Understanding the Process of Economic Change," Introductory Chapters,in: Understanding the Process of Economic Change Princeton University Press.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2014. "The Russian gas industry : challenges to the "Gazprom model"," Post-Print halshs-00853776, HAL.
- Boussena, S. & Locatelli, C., 2013. "Energy institutional and organisational changes in EU and Russia: Revisiting gas relations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 180-189.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2013. "Energy institutional and organisational changes in EU and Russia: Revisiting gas relations," Post-Print halshs-00785127, HAL.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2015. "EU-Russia trading relations: the challenges of a new gas architecture," Post-Print hal-01131203, HAL.
- Nadia Vanteeva, 2012. "The Re-Emerging Role of the State in Contemporary Russia," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 19(1), pages 23-34, September.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2012. "Relations UE-Russie : les enjeux d'une nouvelle architecture gazière," Post-Print halshs-00755640, HAL.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2011. "Quelle politique russe pour le secteur des hydrocarbures ?," Post-Print halshs-00561596, HAL.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2011. "La sécurité, question clé des relations gazières entre l'UE et la Russie," Post-Print halshs-00625223, HAL.
- Sylvain Rossiaud & Catherine Locatelli, 2011. "Les évolutions du modèle pétrolier russe : une réponse institutionnelle à la crise de l'industrie," Post-Print halshs-00579874, HAL.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2015. "EU-Russia trading relations: the challenges of a new gas architecture," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 313-329, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:21:y:2009:i:4:p:425-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.