Russian Oil Supply: Performance and Prospects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521531429, March.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2001. "Information Technology and the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521800082, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yulia Grama, 2012. "The Analysis of Russian Oil and Gas Reserves," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 82-91.
- Nuno Torres, Oscar Afonso, and Isabel Soares, 2012. "Oil Abundance and Economic Growth--A Panel Data Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Kjärstad, Jan & Johnsson, Filip, 2009. "Resources and future supply of oil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 441-464, February.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2015. "The nexus between oil price and Russia's real exchange rate: Better paths via unconditional vs conditional analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 54-66.
- Sokolova, E.V., 2015. "The impact of vertical integration on retail gasoline prices in Russia," Working Papers 6412, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Daniel Treisman, 2010. ""Loans for Shares" Revisited," NBER Working Papers 15819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylvain Rossiaud & Catherine Locatelli, 2011. "Les évolutions du modèle pétrolier russe : une réponse institutionnelle à la crise de l'industrie," Post-Print halshs-00579874, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780197300305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .